LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 280 users in the forums

Thoughts on Loss & Singletary

Shop Find 49ers gear online
You can watch Singletary's press conference here:
http://www.ninersnation.com/2010/9/26/1713671/chiefs-31-49ers-10-coach-singletarys-press-conference

I wanna start off with Sing. So obviously he's in a deep hole right now. Game 1 was a blowout by a team we should beat, Game 2 was a much better performance and seemed like a game where we stated that the 9ers from now on, will move forward and not look back. It came to Game 3 and we got blown out again. Sing has to get the team together and figure out what the hell is causing such bull**** to happen. With all of these turnovers and whatnot, the 9ers don't seem to be on the right track. After watching the Singletary press conference as posted above, he mentions "film" a lot and how "we're gonna watch the film and go from there...". Well, we'd all think that he would have done that from our first embarrassment and made sure it never happened again. I mean, I like Sing's attitude, but I don't wanna waste time supporting him when all of his motivation doesn't do S***.

Now the loss. So before I even get into the game, I want everybody and mainly Sing, to think about our schedule and what teams we might struggle with. We got ATL next and the last thing we need is to go 0-4 although after what I saw today, I believe it's possible. In this game today, Alex, for some reason, did not prove that last weeks performance was not a fluke. He did have some overthrown balls and some that weren't time correctly. The O-line went with Alex and played shi**y as well. Got sacked 5 times I mean I have no idea what Sing did with the 9ers before the Saints game, but he better repeat that performance w/out the mistakes from now on. One quick question, anyone know where that #2 ranked rush defense went? It's almost like KC stole that reputation from us and used it against us. I mean just a terrible game and I really hope Sing knows wth he is doing.
sing is a joke and so is this whole team and this entire organization.

Those are my thoughts.

well I already watched the film and we suck. So what now.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
well I already watched the film and we suck. So what now.

That's where Sing comes in... but it's hard to have faith when all he says is "watch the film and go from there" He's in trouble and better get us back in shape cause I have no idea where his mindset is right now.
  • Veteran
We are gonna watch the film and will let you know.LOL
Sing and his coaches were severely unprepared and out coached. Does he even know how to adjust when things don't go according to their plan? Where do we begin with this mess? Its an all around failure in my opinion.
Originally posted by rEspEctdA49ers:
where his mindset is right now.

His mind is searching for a place to land after he's canned following an 0-5 start. London might be calling in a few weeks -- but he won't be allowed to answer.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Those are my thoughts.

Word San Dog.
Im tired of seeing Sing get out coached and out classed every week. The opponents are always much better prepaired.

I have been a huge Sing supporter, but I really think we should go after John Gruden.

Those are my thoughts.

Yep and its too bad. We actually have talented players and its going to waste.
Originally posted by Sugatis:

Those are my thoughts.

Word San Dog.

Those are my thoughts.

I never thought I would adapt this extremist view, but after today's game. You're not far off. They have one more chance in Atlanta. If they played like they did against the Saint. If they tanked again, I'm going to go your way
  • BobS
  • Veteran
I can't watch his crap anymore. Just like another guy in high office who can't back up anything that comes out of his mouth. Don't tell me, show me.
Share 49ersWebzone