LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 274 users in the forums

FINGER ON THE PANIC BUTTON

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We need to push the panic button so hard I'm going to make it one of those carnival games where you hit it with a sledgehammer, and we can all take turns smashing down on it.
Niner talk had been pushing the panic button repeatedly like those impatient people waiting at a crosswalk.
anyone who did not have their finger on the panic button months ago doesn't understand the NFL.

Actually scratch that, because you would actually have to have hope for it to turn to panic, and again, if you understand the NFL you should have known there was never any basis for hope.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
We need to push the panic button so hard I'm going to make it one of those carnival games where you hit it with a sledgehammer, and we can all take turns smashing down on it.
I understand your frustration.

I wouldn't be the least be mad if we ended up not winning another game this year.
Can't get any lower
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Hundreds of Moors on top of the hill. Their scimitars are glistening in the sun and ready to draw blood...
Share 49ersWebzone