There are 239 users in the forums

FINGER ON THE PANIC BUTTON

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by global_nomad:
we will be 5-5 at thanksgiving. book it.

I want some of what this cat is smoking!! Can you say 1st pick in the draft in 11?
It is always darkest just before the dawn.
Originally posted by eastie:
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Why do people always threaten to abandon the team when things dont go well? Ever heard of loyalty?

I like this

Agreed... I will NEVER jump ship, but I sure will b***h when it's burning!

That's what I'm talking about!

49ers Faithful Mutha f**kers!

Exactly.. We are faithful, and the faithful will not be content with their team sucking ass. The faithful want winners! John and Jed York need to give the team up! Sell it to somebody who actually cares about winning. I miss Eddie D!!! It's just a true disgrace how we are playing. I'm so frickin sick of this sheet

The Faithful that you speak of, waited over 30 years for a championship. You spoiled kids know nothing of what "the faithful" really means. Get a grip!

Lol.. so I guess I'm not qualified to be a faithful since I'm not 60+ years old. It's been 16 years since our last championship and I still watch every week. Don't know how else I could prove my faithfulness. Any true fan will be critical of their team if they are playing very poorly. A faithful fan continues to watch and root for their team but will be frustrated when they're not doing so well. They don't just sit back and be ok with their team sucking. They want to see their team succeed and want them to do what it takes for this to happen. Sounds like you need to get a grip.
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
Why do people always threaten to abandon the team when things dont go well? Ever heard of loyalty?

I like this

Exactly.. We are faithful, and the faithful will not be content with their team sucking ass. The faithful want winners! John and Jed York need to give the team up! Sell it to somebody who actually cares about winning. I miss Eddie D!!! It's just a true disgrace how we are playing. I'm so frickin sick of this sheet

The Faithful that you speak of, waited over 30 years for a championship. You spoiled kids know nothing of what "the faithful" really means. Get a grip!

Lol.. so I guess I'm not qualified to be a faithful since I'm not 60+ years old. It's been 16 years since our last championship and I still watch every week. Don't know how else I could prove my faithfulness. Any true fan will be critical of their team if they are playing very poorly. A faithful fan continues to watch and root for their team but will be frustrated when they're not doing so well. They don't just sit back and be ok with their team sucking. They want to see their team succeed and want them to do what it takes for this to happen. Sounds like you need to get a grip.

I don't care how old any of you are....let's keep it civil.

I'm not jumping ship. I'm throwin' $%^$%$$%ers overboard. Let's turn this thing around NOW.

I simply won't accept an 0-3 record with the talent on this team. We haven't had this much talent since the turn of the century, and the results... well.... we're 0-3.

I am faithful indeed. If I wasn't, I wouldn't have stuck with the Niners for the last 15 years, especially the last 10.

Go Niners!
Looks like the guillotine has chopped off head number one. Let's see who's next.

I like this
  • Brew
  • Veteran

I like this

i'll b***h until someone fixes the hole.
Originally posted by mississippi_sam:
I'm so sick of losing. Moral victories, silver linings, and focussing on the positives is over for me. I'm done with it. Wins are wins and losses are losses. Heads should roll if this season doesn't turn around NOW. We are staring 0-4 and likely 0-5 dead in the face. We will be lucky to be at 2-6 at the bye week. That is unacceptable.

This team has tremendous talent all over the field on both sides of the ball. Still not getting it done. It's not like the team is in rebuilding mode. It's built. It's ready. Where are the results?

I don't think the problem is on the field. I think it's the coaches on the sidelines and in the management in the skyboxes. I like Singletary. I really do, but I'm growing very skeptical of him and his staff and philosophies. It sounds good when he says what he says about our identity, dominating the line of scrimmage, pounding the ball, playing great defense, etc... But it's not happening. It ain't workin'.

I'm done. I've got my proverbial guillotine ready to drop... I hope the owners do to (although I wish they could stick their own necks into it).

i agree here...

he's not saying its over seaons done folks

we still have a chance in the NFC West

8 wins might = playoffs

he's saying this team is loaded with talent (and it is)

it's been years in the making

and we're getting throughly outcoaching and outquarterbacked

i say try our best this year but do a wide coaching search at seaon's end... get the right people in place... aggressively pursue a trade or draft a QB high... i hope they keep a lot of the roster intact they are good players just need better preparation from the coaches
[ Edited by 49erFaithful6 on Sep 27, 2010 at 11:15 PM ]
Originally posted by sacniner:

He's probably just frustrated. I totally understand. These kind of losses mess up my Sunday and Monday. I never really recover until about mid week.

Word.

I like this

I like this

uh oh... grandpa figured out the internet, now he going to chase us off his lawn
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Don't panic. It's all under control.
You are not a Niner fan.
Share 49ersWebzone