There are 191 users in the forums

FINGER ON THE PANIC BUTTON

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm so sick of losing. Moral victories, silver linings, and focussing on the positives is over for me. I'm done with it. Wins are wins and losses are losses. Heads should roll if this season doesn't turn around NOW. We are staring 0-4 and likely 0-5 dead in the face. We will be lucky to be at 2-6 at the bye week. That is unacceptable.

This team has tremendous talent all over the field on both sides of the ball. Still not getting it done. It's not like the team is in rebuilding mode. It's built. It's ready. Where are the results?

I don't think the problem is on the field. I think it's the coaches on the sidelines and in the management in the skyboxes. I like Singletary. I really do, but I'm growing very skeptical of him and his staff and philosophies. It sounds good when he says what he says about our identity, dominating the line of scrimmage, pounding the ball, playing great defense, etc... But it's not happening. It ain't workin'.

I'm done. I've got my proverbial guillotine ready to drop... I hope the owners do to (although I wish they could stick their own necks into it).
K, bye!
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Why do people always threaten to abandon the team when things dont go well? Ever heard of loyalty?
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Why do people always threaten to abandon the team when things dont go well? Ever heard of loyalty?

I like this
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerlifer:

I like this

Agreed... I will NEVER jump ship, but I sure will b***h when it's burning!
Originally posted by Chief:

I like this

That's what I'm talking about!

49ers Faithful Mutha f**kers!
don't jump ship. don't purchase tickets to get on the ship that'll make the owners do something

He's probably just frustrated. I totally understand. These kind of losses mess up my Sunday and Monday. I never really recover until about mid week.
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:

I like this

Exactly.. We are faithful, and the faithful will not be content with their team sucking ass. The faithful want winners! John and Jed York need to give the team up! Sell it to somebody who actually cares about winning. I miss Eddie D!!! It's just a true disgrace how we are playing. I'm so frickin sick of this sheet
Originally posted by sacniner:

He's probably just frustrated. I totally understand. These kind of losses mess up my Sunday and Monday. I never really recover until about mid week.

Yeah man.. its going to take me a while to recover from this one.. and now I'm really not even looking forward to playing Atlanta next week. Imagine how ugly that is going to be.. and its in Atlanta! Remember what they did to us last year at home.. now were playing in their house and we very well might be the worst playing team in the NFL right now. It's not going to be pretty.

Originally posted by sacniner:

i feel you bro, i have a big exam Monday morning, I cant even focus to study. Smith,Raye,Sing, and A.Davis could have possibly contribute to my failure. i cant get over this crap
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:

I like this

Exactly.. We are faithful, and the faithful will not be content with their team sucking ass. The faithful want winners! John and Jed York need to give the team up! Sell it to somebody who actually cares about winning. I miss Eddie D!!! It's just a true disgrace how we are playing. I'm so frickin sick of this sheet

The Faithful that you speak of, waited over 30 years for a championship. You spoiled kids know nothing of what "the faithful" really means. Get a grip!
we will be 5-5 at thanksgiving. book it.
Originally posted by eastie:
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:

I like this

The Faithful that you speak of, waited over 30 years for a championship. You spoiled kids know nothing of what "the faithful" really means. Get a grip!

Well it's been over 15 years since the last one. I guess we're halfway there!
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Sep 26, 2010 at 7:18 PM ]
Originally posted by global_nomad:
we will be 5-5 at thanksgiving. book it.

Share 49ersWebzone