There are 169 users in the forums

What ONE change would you like to see happen right now?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What ONE change would you like to see happen right now?

I'm tired of what I'm seeing. Even my 14-year old son is saying our Coaching staff doesn't have a clue. He believes something will happen this week to them or Alex, but I told him not to hold his breath.

Regardless of what happens during this season, when it's over, all three have to go. I listen to Sirius NFL Radio every day during my commute to work and I will start calling in and voicing my concerns. I suggest you all do the same. Whether it's local Bay Area radio, local news papers or Sirius, make your gripe count instead of wasting it in NT. The campaign is on.

• Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
I can't say "bench Alex" because Smith > David Carr. That's not saying much though. Firing Raye midseason is not smart either. I think the whole Mike Johnson thing is overrated. If he was that good, he'd already be an OC on some other team instead of taking direction from Jimmy Raye. Same with firing Sing right now, not a smart thing to do. So I pick 'none of the above'.
The problems are more coaching and ownership on this team than anything else. How can you explain being the least prepared team in the league every week? Special teams can't function. D plays bad. X's and O's are out schemed every week. This is much, much deeper than Alex Smith.
Sadly alex getting benched. it will only prove that sing and raye are both jackasses that don't belong on the sidelines anymore. Its not a change at qb needed its coaching
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Sadly alex getting benched. it will only prove that sing and raye are both jackasses that don't belong on the sidelines anymore. Its not a change at qb needed its coaching

It's more coaching than QB IMO. sing and raye will continue to lose for sure despite which QB they put in. QB won't make a difference on this team. This is the least prepared team in the league every week. And they look over matched and out schemed every week because they are.
Sing Fired and replace by J-Raye for the remainder of the season. Mike Johnson can fill in as OC...
I don't know... Raye called a good game against the Seahawks and a good game against the Saints.....but not one against the Chiefs...although it was Sing who was saying he wanted to run run run in the second half even though it wasn't working in the 1st half.

I'd like to see someone else at the QB position first before anyone gets fired.......besides David Carr.....*sigh* start Troy Smith

but that is not realistically going to happen because Sing has more control than he should...we have David Carr as our backup and Alex as our unquestioned Starter

this is what Sing wanted, and this is what he'll have to use to save his job .
  • Veteran
Singletary for sure, he is the one who promotes this offensive and defensive philosophy. He has to go.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

It's more coaching than QB IMO. sing and raye will continue to lose for sure despite which QB they put in. QB won't make a difference on this team. This is the least prepared team in the league every week. And they look over matched and out schemed every week because they are.

Haha I'm a dumbass I thought it said what one do you see happening
I want sing out¡
Raye should be canned immediately. Too bad Sing will ride and die with Raye, so my hopes have seriously dimmed.

Gruden for 2011!

• Mex49
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
The problems are more coaching and ownership on this team than anything else. How can you explain being the least prepared team in the league every week? Special teams can't function. D plays bad. X's and O's are out schemed every week. This is much, much deeper than Alex Smith.

I'm still here!!!!!!!!!!

And I agree with SD
if i was jed i'll call simpletary into my office and tell him straight the f**k up you either relive raye of his play calling duties or i'll do it myself. i would have my mind already made up that i will not bring in simpletary next yr and have gruden on speed dial and tell him lets talk business after the season and i'll have an interview set up with harbaugh as well
Firing Sing, will resolve our OC problems, Defense problems, and QB issues....

His lack of attention to detail is killing this team.....
Where is all the above ?
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
I'm tired of what I'm seeing. Even my 14-year old son is saying our Coaching staff doesn't have a clue. He believes something will happen this week to them or Alex, but I told him not to hold his breath.

Regardless of what happens during this season, when it's over, all three have to go. I listen to Sirius NFL Radio every day during my commute to work and I will start calling in and voicing my concerns. I suggest you all do the same. Whether it's local Bay Area radio, local news papers or Sirius, make your gripe count instead of wasting it in NT. The campaign is on.

I listen pretty religiously to Sirius. Which show do you like to call?
Share 49ersWebzone