LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

Post Game Analysis (vs. Atlanta Falcons)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
we just cant run the ball, i don't know if it is gore or the line but our reunning game is terrible.

3.7 ypc is not gonna cut it for gore.

Defense- gotta bring it on third and a s**t load. Thats on Manusky.
Trust your players!

Mike Johnson.....meh good scripted plays, but no points in last three q's

Alex, your done dude.
But its Singletary that wanted Alex and Raye. Also part of fundamental issues must be on coaches and that is understatement.
Tough game, definitely played with intensity today though. We really have to do BETTER with BALL SECURITY. Alex is averaging an Interception a game and Nate's interception and fumble was costly. That's the second time Roddy White has done that to us. Last season he caught Bly show boatin and caused a fumble now he caught Nate not securing the ball.
Again the defence is unable to stop the opponent on the decisive drive of the game.
Last year this happend with the Vikings, this year with the Saints and with the Falcons.

So a great deal of blame goes to Manusky. I do not care if you force negative yards on the first two downs and then give up a first in 3rd down.

Same goes for the end of the games.

Obviously we can not rely on the defence to stop the opposing time.
In spite of the lackluser offensive performance the Niners still had this game WON but Clements had to be a diva b***h and try to play WR. Maybe his retardation will be the last straw that gets him relegated to 4th CB status.
Played a lot better than I thought we would after last week. Showing we can hang with the good teams in the NFL, just keep losing the turnover battle costing us wins. Once we take care of the ball, the wins will come!! :)

I learned a long time ago not to get upset over losses!! It's millionaires playing a game!! I want the Niners to win every game they play, but if they don't, oh well. My life don't change with a win or loss!! Same thing with baseball and basketball!!!
in the post game conference Sing said that he was excited lol
Originally posted by sacninesixteen:
Congratulations Niners fans, we are OFFICIALLY worse than the Rams. I can't think of any team in the league we are better than. This team is a joke. 0-4 is unacceptable. I've been waiting going on 9 years to watch my team go to the playoffs. Instead we get the west coast version of the Detroit Lions. This f*****g pisses me off. I can't stand to watch this awful brand of football, and if the Yorks think for one second I a gonna pay $100 for one ticket to watch this team get their asses handed to them week after week they are sorely mistaken. I can spend the $100 on booze to medicate my anger at this organization.

Not for nothing, but the Rams would likely be 0-4 too if they had the Niners' schedule. The NFL did SF no favors with this opening schedule.

Not to make excuses because this team is handicapped in the brain, but that's just the way it is.
  • dmax
  • Veteran
nate and manusky lost the game

nate with his stupid play
manusky with his three man passrush....silly

Canada
It would be all too easy to rant and froth at the mouth about Smith or Clements right now, but I noticed several positive developments in todays game.

1) The pass rush improved markedly today. It still needs to be more consistent, but it was a move in the right direction.

2) Mays looked outstanding, considering that he was blooded as a rookie today.

3) The O-line, like the pass rush, was much improved. Considering that we have two rookies on that line, the O-line played just about as good as we could reasonably expect.

4) Crabtree finally showed up today and his routes looked crisp and precise.

5) The switch in OCs made a tangible difference.

While there's a lot to be very angry about, that shouldn't entirely overshadow some of the important improvements that we witnessed today.
Originally posted by JeuSF49:
Again the defence is unable to stop the opponent on the decisive drive of the game.
Last year this happend with the Vikings, this year with the Saints and with the Falcons.

So a great deal of blame goes to Manusky. I do not care if you force negative yards on the first two downs and then give up a first in 3rd down.

Same goes for the end of the games.

Obviously we can not rely on the defence to stop the opposing time.

How are they supposed to stop the opposing offense if they're on the field all the time and have no help from the offense? They can only do so much, this isn't on the defense at all. They even had the game won until Clements went full retard.

If the defense is on the field the entire game stopping them like against the Saints and the Falcons, they're going to get worn out at the end.
Singletary.
SING
Share 49ersWebzone