-
Jcool
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 44,536
2011
-
RedWaltz24
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 4,121
Didn't I see this team last year?
The Niners need to blow it up. They don't have winners on the team, only losers.
-
CrAnKD4TCRabTree
- Member
-
- Posts: 868
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Started off great and ended badly. Story of the season.
POSITIVES:
-Mike Johnson will be a good OC.
what makes you think that? We scored 7 points on offense... He made a couple good calls, like that td pass to vd, but we sucked on offense...
-
kray28
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 12,928
I don't want to hear any moral victory talk.
This team has mastered the art of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
The intent is good (Alex tried to make a play....so did Nate), but they backfired. It's all about execution, and consistency.
Nate's int/fumble pinned them back at their 8....our defense had 1:00 to keep them out of FG range.
Game reminds me of the NO game.....same dumb mistakes, and same crap outcome.
-
Chaoslord209
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 1,134
Why the hell was Clements holding the int with one freaking hand?
-
zeppfan1
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 9,859
Alex Smith cost us the game with his poor decision making. I don't wanna hear Singletary this, Nate Clements that. I guess Sing's problem is continuing to go with Smith regardless of his ineffectiveness. It was good to see Taylor Mays play well. Michael Lewis can just stay at home, quitter.
-
SJniner7
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 5,749
HEY MODS! can we please let one "Bench Alex Smith?" poll go through as I am curious to see who is still riding the bandwagon... just one thread, plz!!!!
-
49erfaninPA
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 33,731
Think NBC wishes they could flex out next week's game?
-
elbolitas49ers
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 1,452
I just dont have anymore energy after this game...... we need to start planning for next season.. what am I talking about there wont b no football next season.
-
jones49
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 7,562
Originally posted by Chaoslord209:
Why the hell was Clements holding the int with one freaking hand?
Cus he is a selfish a*****e.
-
sincalfaithful
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 27,712
Originally posted by Chaoslord209:
Why the hell was Clements holding the int with one freaking hand?
nate being nate
-
zeppfan1
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 9,859
Originally posted by CrAnKD4TCRabTree:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Started off great and ended badly. Story of the season.
POSITIVES:
-Mike Johnson will be a good OC.
what makes you think that? We scored 7 points on offense... He made a couple good calls, like that td pass to vd, but we sucked on offense...
We would've scored more hadn't it been for Alex Smith's poor decisions.
-
AllTimeGreat
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 19,094
How did Taylor Mays play? I saw that he racked up a bunch of tackles but that alone doesn't necessarily mean he played well.
-
jones49
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 7,562
Originally posted by Chaoslord209:
Why the hell was Clements holding the int with one freaking hand?
Cus he is a selfish a*****e.
-
elbolitas49ers
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 1,452
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
How did Taylor Mays play? I saw that he racked up a bunch of tackles but that alone doesn't necessarily mean he played well.
he got a touchdown !!!!!! over all pretty good game for him.