There are 241 users in the forums

Morgan hurt on meaningless last play

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ea_thegreat:
It sure is stupid and they had Gore out there also when they could have given Dixon or even westbrook more snaps.

Raye is still trying to figure out who this "Westbrook" guy is.
Why does it matter? we don't know how to use our WRs when they're healthy.
[ Edited by cortana49 on Sep 26, 2010 at 1:21 PM ]
Originally posted by skynet907:
Originally posted by Young9erFAN:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Of course.

If this is the case, which it was never confirmed, that is just more cannon fodder to use against Singletary. HE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING AND HE LETS HIS PRIDE GET IN THE WAY OF HIS REASON.

Please, for the love of God, FIRE HIM AND BRING IN A REAL HEAD COACH!

Praying to God is Singleterrys coaching strategy.

And God has been calling a great game plan but Singletary isn't executing well at all.
Originally posted by Thorhawk:

I am convinced this is the worst coaching staff in the NFL

I am convinced that you are correct.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Raye needs to be the QB Coach and our QB Coach needs to be elevated to OC. At the end of the Season Raye needs to announce his retirement and we need to look for a better Coordinator.

If these moves are not made this week then we are in for a really shatty season.

And before some Tool starts bashing Alex, dude was getting his ass kicked on EVERY down.

Anyone see that review Fox showed at one point where their RE slugged Staley in the Kidney? I mean straight up clench fisted jacking.

~Ceadder

Yeah, can't really blame anybody on the field, and I also don't buy into this whole "they need to execute" crap, cause you can't execute when the playcalling is trash!

When the play-calling continues to stink the players stop buying into it and the momentum goes into the toilet!

How do you not know that its not the execution of that play. I saw too many passes thrown to the check down(Gore). Alex needs to throw the dam ball and quit check down. That aint the play call but the execution.
Originally posted by Dolfan:
Some of you fools think the fault lies with Singletary??!! HAH I'm a Dolphins fan and know that Mike is one of the best Head coaches in the NFL!! Shut up already. ITS FREAKIN JIMMY RAYE WHO IS RUINING THIS TEAM!! Not Singletary!! Jimmy Raye's playbook SUCKS! Alex Smith should be allowed to call every play!

Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Originally posted by norcal49er864:
Did anyone see how bad it was? I turned the game off at that point. f**k I hope he's not out for too long... God dammit Sing...

I shall it, nothing on the inside runs to the sideline of the endzone catchs it and took a shot, he was standing and slowly walking alex seemed pissed off and upset like he wish he could take it back and gotten sacked.

Alex is HOT! And I don't mean this in a manlove term. Dude has a right to be pissed. Raye called NOTHING that helped out the Offense until the final minute and even then it could have gotten Morgan injured.

Vernon who is normally pretty good was just about non existent. THIS was how you beat our team and THIS is how all the other teams are going to come at us from now on. They're going to frame up Vernon and make Smith and Frank beat them at it.

Unfortunately Raye is not going to counter with anything worthwhile. Heitmann coming back in a week or so will not be too soon. Chilo needs to be benched and let Snyder take over. Not because Chilo sucks but because he doesn't have enough experience to help Davis out. That hurt us more than anything. That and how that LE was beating Davis. At one time he knocked Davis' helmet clean off. Shoulda been ejected for it.

So now, anybody think we're getting fair games called by the Refs? Really? I counted 3 PIs' not called 1 Unsportsmanlike conduct with the kidney punch and at least a few others as well on that guy Crennel pulled off the field.

Yet NONE of them called by the Refs. Not that it would have helped us much but damn we cannot fight two opponents at the same time. What nonsense.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
just the cherry on top of a day full of great decisions.

Sing is an Ass!
At least it helped FFB leagues.

Those who started Alex Smith got something.
Some of you fools think the fault lies with Singletary??!! HAH I'm a Dolphins fan and know that Mike is one of the best Head coaches in the NFL!! Shut up already. ITS FREAKIN JIMMY RAYE WHO IS RUINING THIS TEAM!! Not Singletary!! Jimmy Raye's playbook SUCKS! Alex Smith should be allowed to call every play!

I heard that. Raye is a joke. Although the D looked like it was lost out there, too.

Originally posted by JohnnyMo49:
Originally posted by sicninerfan:
We look like the detroit lions.

Nah, Detroit would whoop our ass

Shaun Hill would have a career game against this secondary.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

haha
torn ACL out 7 weeks.
Originally posted by SF4EVA:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Raye needs to be the QB Coach and our QB Coach needs to be elevated to OC. At the end of the Season Raye needs to announce his retirement and we need to look for a better Coordinator.

If these moves are not made this week then we are in for a really shatty season.

And before some Tool starts bashing Alex, dude was getting his ass kicked on EVERY down.

Anyone see that review Fox showed at one point where their RE slugged Staley in the Kidney? I mean straight up clench fisted jacking.

~Ceadder

Yeah, can't really blame anybody on the field, and I also don't buy into this whole "they need to execute" crap, cause you can't execute when the playcalling is trash!

When the play-calling continues to stink the players stop buying into it and the momentum goes into the toilet!

How do you not know that its not the execution of that play. I saw too many passes thrown to the check down(Gore). Alex needs to throw the dam ball and quit check down. That aint the play call but the execution.

To where should Alex have thrown the ball.

The checkdown is there for when your Line is allowing Defenders into the Backfield. Please point out ONE instance where Alex threw to the checkdown where NOBODY was there? And please show me where the Open Receiver was.

Cause I saw the WHOLE game(Unfortunately ) and everytime Alex went to his checkdown he was running for his life.

EVERYTIME he threw the ball out of bounds he was running for his life.

EVERYTIME he made a completion he got hit.

But I forgot, you're a Super Bowl winning QB and you know better than I do. So show me where he had open receivers. And consistently.

Only Ziggy was getting consistently open but by time Smith could go to him on most of those looks, the D was right there closing the gap on the window and slamming it shut.

But yeah let's all pile on Smith and not confront the issues. Replacing the QB just sounds like the right thing to do. Right?

~Ceadder
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Thorhawk:

I am convinced this is the worst coaching staff in the NFL

Wait 2nd worse, the Raiders are worse than ours
Share 49ersWebzone