There are 244 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Morgan hurt on meaningless last play

Of course.
More great coaching
just the cherry on top of a day full of great decisions.
Yeah but we scored a touchdown. Now the guys will feel really good about their performance today and have lots of momentum going to ATL. Thanks Singletard!
Originally posted by Youngone:
More great coaching

how bad?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Of course.

If this is the case, which it was never confirmed, that is just more cannon fodder to use against Singletary. HE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING AND HE LETS HIS PRIDE GET IN THE WAY OF HIS REASON.

Please, for the love of God, FIRE HIM AND BRING IN A REAL HEAD COACH!


I am convinced this is the worst coaching staff in the NFL
  • cools
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,349
as soon as Sing started that drive, I was worried somthin like that would happen

another one of the many Singletary blunders in 2010
Originally posted by Thorhawk:


I am convinced this is the worst coaching staff in the NFL

Can't argue with that.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Of course.

But hey those last two passes to Gore and Morgan gave Alex another 55 yards or so in stats. Now maybe he will pass for 4000 yard
We look like the detroit lions.
Originally posted by sicninerfan:
We look like the detroit lions.

HAY NOW , THEY PLAY BETTER D THAN US , DID YOU WATCH THEIR GAME TODAY !
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Of course.

But hey those last two passes to Gore and Morgan gave Alex another 55 yards or so in stats. Now maybe he will pass for 4000 yard

It's about the oline doing there job. Frank just out ran them on the screen lol. JOSH your not the guy who's not trying, crabtree is.
Originally posted by Young9erFAN:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Of course.

If this is the case, which it was never confirmed, that is just more cannon fodder to use against Singletary. HE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING AND HE LETS HIS PRIDE GET IN THE WAY OF HIS REASON.

Please, for the love of God, FIRE HIM AND BRING IN A REAL HEAD COACH!

Praying to God is Singleterrys coaching strategy.
Did anyone see how bad it was? I turned the game off at that point. f**k I hope he's not out for too long... God dammit Sing...