There are 109 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

We are doomed!!!!!!!

Sorry guys I'm a Niner fan but as long as Alex Smith is our Quarterback and Jimmy Raye is the OC and Mike S is head coach Sunday will be a hard day for alot of us. Were is Eddy D when we need him. He would never stand for this. Good job Yorks!!!!!!
  • 9r4lf
I am a positive guy, but have to agree. How many times can you run the swing pass without success? How many times should you run when you are down by 2 tds late in the game. And, Alex...just can't figure this dude out.
Originally posted by Lpgurrola:
Sorry guys I'm a Niner fan but as long as Alex Smith is our Quarterback and Jimmy Raye is the OC and Mike S is head coach Sunday will be a hard day for alot of us. Were is Eddy D when we need him. He would never stand for this. Good job Yorks!!!!!!

For once im not worried about alex. playoffs or first over all.... Jimmy raye will help us add a special dynamic speed player to offense to help frank gore. O WAIT we have vd call a post! The oline is young i can't blame alex he has to trust there going to do there job so alex can do his. I think week 8 the oline will be better but the season will only be tougher.
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Sep 26, 2010 at 12:54 PM ]
  • 9r4lf
I am a positive guy, but have to agree. How many times can you run the swing pass without success? How many times should you run when you are down by 2 tds late in the game. And, Alex...just can't figure this dude out.