Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Jimmy Raye's game plan:

Stay awake
Don't mumble
Run 1st and 2rnd down
Throw short on 3rd down
Walk down at halftime before halftime is up
Walk down at the end of the game and dont miss the bus.

And to be specific about running on 1st and 2nd down....we MUST run up the the Middle...not once but every time a run play is called.
I don't like this style of offense at all. I prefer pass, pass, pass and attack and attack until 4th quarter. Once we have the lead, run, run, run. This is my offense.
Originally posted by ninerbrand:
run up the gut.
run up the gut.

choose a terrible pass play.

expect alex to make something out of nothing.

This week is:

Run up the gut
Throw the ball away
2 yard pass
punt
GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Jimmy Raye's game plan:

Stay awake
Don't mumble
Run 1st and 2rnd down
Throw short on 3rd down
Walk down at halftime before halftime is up
Walk down at the end of the game and dont miss the bus.

Raye, Sing, ann Alex suck
Try to be out coached in every aspect of the game. Mission accomplished!!!
When team leader went to see Singletary and want to talk about specific details on our game plan and plays for KC.

Our great Singletary cut the meeting very short and sent them away with 11 words: "will will stop their offense, we will score on their defense."

Guy left the room SUPER motivated.

go niners.
Originally posted by jed_york:
When team leader went to see Singletary and want to talk about specific details on our game plan and plays for KC.

Our great Singletary cut the meeting very short and sent them away with 11 words: "will will stop their offense, we will score on their defense."

Guy left the room SUPER motivated.

go niners.

who told you this?
Same plan as every week. Run Gore, then run Gore, then run Gore, then run Gore some more!

When that stalls there is no backup.

WORST f**kING TEAM IN ALL OF FOOTBALL. THEY MAKE ME SICK!!!!!!!
I can not believe we are still running the ball up the middle when we are down 21 points

be gay
Run up the middle. Do not take any shots on their rookie safteies.
DO not throw, do not spread it out.
Be predictable.
Originally posted by JeuSF49:
Run up the middle. Do not take any shots on their rookie safteies.
DO not throw, do not spread it out.
Be predictable.

I hope Singletary is man enough to admit that he does not cut it, no imagination, no clue in game planning, and no smarts as an NFL head coach!
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
This is not a hater thread. Well I'm sure it will soon be one with the maturity around these parts, but what was our gameplan coming in? It seems we didn't even have one, either that or we bailed on it after the first drive. We're not running the ball, we're using trick plays, our defense is getting slaughtered on screens and in the run.. To me it just seems like we are unprepared to face certain teams. It just seems our we don't even have a gameplan we are following, and if we are it's a bad gameplan. I don't know, I noticed this last year. Then we played the SeaHawks, were doing pretty good at the beginning but then got out of what was working. Saints game we stuck with it. Got the run game going, and opened up the field. Today we can't do much of anything right thus far. Can't block, can't hit our passes, can't run, can't stop the run, can't stop the screen, nearly getting beat on special teams a couple times.

I don't know. I like Singletary and everything he brings, but am starting to question his ability to manage games and gameplan against his opponent. It just seems like teams have our number and know what we are going to do. As said I'm not trying to be a hater, but just voicing my opinion on this dismal first half.

Also anyone notice how much Willis is dropping way back into coverage? I don't understand that either. It's Matt Cassell not an Brees or Rodgers. Just seems like he should be playing the run and playing his game, instead of dropping back.

You are so right on! It is time for Jed York to step in and put it to Sing.,.. fire Jimmy Raye and replace him with Mike Johnson or you are fired.
Jimmy Raye; "What's a game plan?"
Share 49ersWebzone