There are 262 users in the forums

Any 49er fans near Chicago?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hey everyone. I've been reading the webzone for years, but need to finally post because i just moved to Chicago for school. I wanted to see if there are any niner fans here because I've been having to put up with too many Bears fans these first 2 weeks of the season. Although it beats the Eagles fans I've been around the last 6 years in Philly. I just want to know I'm not alone here in Chicago (which by the way is an awesome city) as a die-hard niners fan. Thanks.
no
LOL.....yeah I have lived in Chicago all 32 years of my life and have been a fan of the Niners since I saw my first game on tv!

Bears fans are annoying, I don't listen to Chicago radio...I have Sirius radio so I can listen to NFL Radio and I listen to KNBR online for 49ers news, as well as this site.

There are no bars that exclusively play 49ers games that I know of....I just go out to bigger bars out in the suburbs like Cemeno's, Heroe's, The Foundry...etc

I usually don't have any issues getting the game on and its funny ever since Singletary has become our coach, Bears fans come up to me when I have a 49ers jersey on and say, "yeah you guys are getting better" lol.

Hang in there man, Chicago has die hard fans, just represent the 49ers out here to your best!!!!

Chicago49erfan
  • jrg
  • Veteran
St. Louis
I'm about a 3 hour drive from Chicago. I live in Grand Rapids, Michigan. I go to Chicago numerous times a year half the time rocking my Patrick Willis jersey. I think I'm gonna try to catch the next Niners @ Bears game at Soldier Field.

~Dann~
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
I'm about a 3 hour drive from Chicago. I live in Grand Rapids, Michigan. I go to Chicago numerous times a year half the time rocking my Patrick Willis jersey. I think I'm gonna try to catch the next Niners @ Bears game at Soldier Field.

~Dann~

Grand Rapids, represent!
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
I lived in Chicago for 10 years and loved it, although I never found another niner fan while I was there. I used to go to this bar called Durkin's on Diversey to catch niner games...its a Steelers bar but they were always friendly to me. I highly recommend going there if you get a chance
Share 49ersWebzone