LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 277 users in the forums

Post Game Analysis (vs. Kansas City Chiefs)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • bret
  • Veteran
We were playing fysical with an "f". I guess we "whooped theim"!
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Waugh, it's football, not ballet, we should sack up and play tough.

THAT'S NOT THE POINT, it's the fact that after all the s**t they did they came out clean on the other side, while we were targeted all day by those chumps.

Did you know that back in the day when we were actually a good team we were considered a dirty team. In fact our Oline was famous for the leg whip. We used to be nasty and destroy teams...now we play scared.
We get your point bro. We just don't agree with it. I watched the game and the refs were fine and pushing hands is legal, and football is tough and not everything is called.
Time for Damon Bruce. First thing he said, "Singletary and his staff all need to go"
Originally posted by fly15:
they were a better team, plus we have a bust at qb

You people continue to the miss the point.

You people? YOU PEOPLE?
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
Damon Bruce is so awesome.

This coaching staff needs to go NOW.
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Time for Damon Bruce. First thing he said, "Singletary and his staff all need to go"

Whoa! link?
But some of you fail to see that we b***h even when things are going our way.

Some dont like to face fact but no one could say that what alex did vs NO, isnt the part that a no 1 qb has to make.

He brought us back in the game, the D failed to stop. But wouldnt you believe most still s**tted on Smith, even tho the entire league and everyone covering it, said Smith played like a TRue QB, and looked forward to what we were gonna do against KC.

then what happens right out the gate we revert to how we were in the week 1 game, oline cant hold, no running game, high passes, the wrong oc calls, Smith venting frustration, and this time is told by the QB coach, Hang in there.

If after todays game all you come out with is Smith sucks, then your trolling big time in my opinion, because take smith out, and our team still sucks. Switch qb's, but they wont open the hole any bigger for gore, wont help the d stop key plays, wont be able to success with the same playcalling.

I love how some after today, say fire or bench smith. And im saying again, get an OC, that puts Smith and company in a position that plays to their strengths. And if you get this and he still fails, then let him go. but dont have a mediocre playcaller, and get upset with the QB, if not too many things are happening on O.

Last week Smith had at the minimum 3 to 5 seconds to throw and read the defense. Even a mod, who will remain nameless said Smith could of got rid of the ball, when in the two seconds he had after the snap, he planted to throw, and there was the dlineman.

Let the line hold like they did in SAn Fran, and you'll see Smith and Gore have good games again.
[ Edited by Jersey9er on Sep 26, 2010 at 1:47 PM ]
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Waugh, it's football, not ballet, we should sack up and play tough.

THAT'S NOT THE POINT, it's the fact that after all the s**t they did they came out clean on the other side, while we were targeted all day by those chumps.

Did you know that back in the day when we were actually a good team we were considered a dirty team. In fact our Oline was famous for the leg whip. We used to be nasty and destroy teams...now we play scared.

But that's when the leg-whip was actually legal. Chop-blocks weren't exactly penalized/heavily out-lawed until the mid-to-late 90s'.
Originally posted by SJniner7:

Whoa! link?

yes, i want to hear this.

where can i listen to this sagacious man?
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by SJniner7:

Whoa! link?

yes, i want to hear this.

Click the 1050 link

http://www.knbr.com/ListenNow/tabid/586/Default.aspx
Originally posted by A-R-S:
Damon Bruce is so awesome.

This coaching staff needs to go NOW.

its so f**king obvious for anyone who watches this team play its the coaching that holds this team back
jrg vs. NT!
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
KNBR 1050. http://www.knbr.com/

"What is there in Mike Singletary that you can't get in any other coach in the league?"
Share 49ersWebzone