LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

Is Chilo Rachal a bust?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Is Chilo Rachal a bust?

• A-R-S
  • Veteran
G A R B A G E

Shame we're doomed to watch rachal and davis suck it up all year just because they were high picks.
he will be gone at the end of the year along with Snyder
YES
I think Kilgore will be the RG next year, unless he is the center.
chilo gotta go
Originally posted by A-R-S:
G A R B A G E

Shame we're doomed to watch rachal and davis suck it up all year just because they were high picks.
He is not that bad, imo. Davis got the unthankful "opportunity" to play at the right side, along with Rachal. Thus, he has to clean up for him as well. It could be worse, trust me.
Definetly over-rated. Based on his last 3 games is is less than average. Still, lots of talent that might be developed. He should ride the pine sooner than later.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Definetly over-rated. Based on his last 3 games is is less than average. Still, lots of talent that might be developed. He should ride the pine sooner than later.

let another team develop his "talent" the experiment in SF is over.
Chilo is an absolute joke. He has been blown up in every game this season and had to be replaced in each by Snyder.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Chilo is an absolute joke. He has been blown up in every game this season and had to be replaced in each by Snyder.

Really he can run block pretty good but he's an absolute joke of a pass blocker. Just a huge liability in the passing game.
  • Veteran
Another plaw horse that can't move.
I keep thinking we got stuck with Chilo because of Singletary! Damn it Singletary! Chilo looked awful today and should go to the bench!
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Really he can run block pretty good but he's an absolute joke of a pass blocker. Just a huge liability in the passing game.

Really, I think this is a common misconception and believe me I was one of Chilo's biggest supporters coming out of college, but this kid gets no push, he doesnt have a mean streak(or he doesnt play and push like it) and his feet are TERRIBLE, time to get Kilgore in there.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

and so is Staley!
Share 49ersWebzone