There are 186 users in the forums

Is Chilo Rachal a bust?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Is Chilo Rachal a bust?

Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Singletary is a stubborn knucke head that should of realized from the start of the game that Rachal is struggling Snyder did a great job on monday & thats another reason why Gore was so successful

BENCH THIS BUST!!!!!

yes
Why the hell was this fat bum playing yesterday? He sucks!!! Our o line did good against NO. What the f has Chilo done to deserve his job back when he's healthy? I cannot believe Sing played this bum.
dude reminds me of 50-tyson
he sucks hopefully we put in snyder or baas there- if heitmann comes back to C
Yup. He sucks. I'm done with him. Our O Line is ALWAYS worse with him in.
Yeah he's a big ol USC-hype machine product (kinda like our 2nd rounder this year, but I digress).

Rachal over DeSean Jackson is a good example of so many bad choices our coaches have made recently--all based on putting a philosophy of "Fisicality" over, well, quality.

Imagine how much better we'd be if we'd taken DeSean instead of Chilo, Oher instead of Crabtree, and Earl Thomas instead of Anthony Davis...Oh and yeah, Aaron Rodgers instead of Alex Smith.

Man, its like they're trying to piss us all off.
Singletary is a stubborn knucke head that should of realized from the start of the game that Rachal is struggling Snyder did a great job on monday & thats another reason why Gore was so successful

BENCH THIS BUST!!!!!
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Yup. He sucks. I'm done with him. Our O Line is ALWAYS worse with him in.

Agree
I believe Davis will be better with either Snyder or Hietman beside him. Having that veteran knowledge and help beside him can only help him along. Chilo makes his job harder.

BENCH THIS BUST!!!!!
  • dald1
  • Veteran
why the hell does singletary keep putting rachal in i know he is his favorite but gdamn he is just awful, our line gets absolutely no push when he is in and automatically becomes better when he is out of the game....singletary needs to wake up, you cant play smash mouth fball when u got a 300+ guard who is afraid to hit!!!!
He's not a bust, but he sure as hell shouldn't be a starter at this point. Our offensive line blocks above average with Rachal on the bench.
Chilo will never have his "bust" in Canton that's for sure...
Originally posted by Surly-Z:
Yeah he's a big ol USC-hype machine product (kinda like our 2nd rounder this year, but I digress).

Rachal over DeSean Jackson is a good example of so many bad choices our coaches have made recently--all based on putting a philosophy of "Fisicality" over, well, quality.

Imagine how much better we'd be if we'd taken DeSean instead of Chilo, Oher instead of Crabtree, and Earl Thomas instead of Anthony Davis...Oh and yeah, Aaron Rodgers instead of Alex Smith.

Man, its like they're trying to piss us all off.

i dont think anthony davis is that bad, hes playing pretty well for a rookie with a fat useless b*****d playing next to him. oher crabtree? its too early to tell who is more valuable at this point. desean chilo is definitely a loss for us. smith rodgers are interchangeable as far as im concerned rodgers wouldve been f**kin destroyed in SF just like Smith was.
Share 49ersWebzone