LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

Is Chilo Rachal a bust?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Is Chilo Rachal a bust?

The entire OL is having issues. I think it could be that they have the most to learn from then new offense and WCO blocking scheme. I will give them 3 more weeks before they start looking a little more consistent.
I'm gonna wait until year 7 to criticize him.

Its probably the coaching, the scheme, maybe his linemates. It couldn't possibly be Chilo himself.
Originally posted by Natewillis2252:
and so is Staley!

staley has a bad snap maybe 1 or 2 times a game otherwise hes been great
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by Natewillis2252:
and so is Staley!

staley has a bad snap maybe 1 or 2 times a game otherwise hes been great

He got burned all day and you call him great? Did you watch the game?
Originally posted by DesiDez:

Its probably the coaching, the scheme, maybe his linemates. It couldn't possibly be Chilo himself.

I have a gut feeling that he will get cut at some point during the season hell maybe even this week!
Kilgore is better. So yes, he's a bust.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

omfg
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Bench him please.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

omfg

Great point just pathetic!

That was one of the worst 30 minutes of football I have seen from an OG in a long time. The team really screwed up in free agency with the OL. The defense really bailed out the offensive line today.

Chilo Rachal must be a witch, because I don't know how this guy deceives coach after coach into a starting role. Crazy bad stuff.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
That was one of the worst 30 minutes of football I have seen from an OG in a long time. The team really screwed up in free agency with the OL. The defense really bailed out the offensive line today.

Chilo Rachal must be a witch, because I don't know how this guy deceives coach after coach into a starting role. Crazy bad stuff.

I said the exact same thing. I have never seen a particular OG colossally fail to the level that Rachal did today. If I'm correct, in the second half, he didn't see the field at all.
At this point there is almost an argument for 3 busts on this line... If Kilgore knows the play book get him and his baditude in there, Snyder is to soft for this power scheme.
Yes, Chilo is a bust. No question.

Although, nobody on the line is looking very good. You can give most of them a pass though for now, cause they are learning new blocking schemes (which can be very difficult to master as a unit). Butthere is no excuse for Chilo's false starts and holding penalties. NO EXCUSE FOR THAT! Penalties have nothing to do with learning a new system. Just astonishing to see that from a professional.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I said the exact same thing. I have never seen a particular OG colossally fail to the level that Rachal did today. If I'm correct, in the second half, he didn't see the field at all.

I saw him back in at right guard in at least one of the goal line offense plays. Very shocked.
[ Edited by MadDog49er on Sep 25, 2011 at 7:19 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone