There are 416 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Thank You

49ers fans...for rocking the s**t out of the 'Stick against the Saints...sure we lost..sure we're 0-2..no big deal.

Plenty of football to be played...please continue this pattern the rest of the season.

I will be there right with you soon enough.

GO 49ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're welcome.

That was the loudest I've heard the Stick in quite a while. When we tied the game, it was so loud, and the energy was so crazy, I really did think we had it at that point. But alas, we did not have it. Oh well. It was great to hear the Stick rockin.
I lost my voice, and my hearing isnt very good right now. it was the most fun id had at a 9ers game in a long time. mistakes aside it was exciting.. especially when everyone wrote this game off as a saints blowout win.
it definitely was loud. I had this annoying b***h Saints fan sitting about 4 seats down from me. I actually pictured myself killing him.
while watchin from home (wishin i was there) on the reverse call, kept thinkin it mustve been as loud as the warriors playoff games at oracle. damn close game.
Originally posted by eastbay9erfn:
I lost my voice, and my hearing isnt very good right now. it was the most fun id had at a 9ers game in a long time. mistakes aside it was exciting.. especially when everyone wrote this game off as a saints blowout win.

Yeah, my ears are still ringing.
I'm glad I can type, cause I sure can't talk. My throat hurts from yelling.

I can't believe I had one of the security guards at the gate tell me to "keep it down." I asked her if she new it was a Monday Night Season Opener at the Stick against the Ain'ts. She wasn't amused. Luckly I kept my cool, but that really pissed me off.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

I can't believe I had one of the security guards at the gate tell me to "keep it down." I asked her if she new it was a Monday Night Season Opener at the Stick against the Ain'ts. She wasn't amused. Luckly I kept my cool, but that really pissed me off.
should have told her to get back in the kitchen
Originally posted by oreck16:

And then punched her in the f*ckin face for saying something so stupid.

I wonder if they tell Chiefs fans to keep it down at Arrowhead or Seahawk fans at Qwest.

lol I know quite a few of the guards at the stick. Did this lady have short hair with glasses?
i agree. That was an amazing game to watch live. While disappointing, I haven't been that satisfied watching a football game in a while
Yes! I agree, thank you to everybody who made the stick loud and hostile. I got goosebumps at times watching the game from my couch. It sucks we lost, but the S.F. faithful was awesome tonight
thank you!!!!
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by oreck16:

And then punched her in the f*ckin face for saying something so stupid.

I wonder if they tell Chiefs fans to keep it down at Arrowhead or Seahawk fans at Qwest.
Originally posted by Hopper:

lol I know quite a few of the guards at the stick. Did this lady have short hair with glasses?

Honestly man, it all happened so fast all I can remember is she was black with a yellow jacket. It happened right after I got pass the pat down, but before your ticket is scanned at the front entrance nearest to the 101 freeway. I swear I felt like she was just waiting for me to say something rude so she could toss me out. That was a real low light.