There are 75 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Alex's first INT

Originally posted by footballxpaul:
was on smith but an understandable mistake, his only real mistake all night. I am happy with his performance.
it's definitely on smith....both passes. good game tho
If your talking about the INT in the second half, that ball was tipped. The Saints do a great job of disguising their defensive. The defender dropped back and was out of sight. Thats not on Alex.

Alex played a great game IMO and he proved that he can get it done. All the mistakes they made hurt thier chances to win. Muffed punts, Delanie Walkers fumble, Baas snap over Alex's head, plus the INT's....... Niners have to find a way to stop making stupid mistakes.........
The throw was off...however we were going onto the wind on that drive...dont know if that had a part or not.
It started with an unblock rusher. Smith tried to dump off to Gore before he gets sacked. Throw was off. Gore tried to make the catch but couldn't. I don't blame Smith or Gore as much I appreciate the defensive call. Corner blitz.
Originally posted by znk916:
Do you blame him or credit the Saints for the blindside blitz possibly rushing or altering the throw? Great game by him otherwise.

Alex had a great game but that one was on him.
totally smiths fault. Just like the pass to Norris last week.
bad throw.....Smith never saw the blitz so how would it have affected the throw?
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by footballxpaul:
was on smith but an understandable mistake, his only real mistake all night. I am happy with his performance.