LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 317 users in the forums

I LOVE IT!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • TFSP
To all you fans that think we still got problems, you need to re-watch the game. For us to have over 400yrds and give up 4, muthafuka, I said 4 turnovers, and their winning field goal was partially tipped, YOU STILL THINK WE GOT PROBLEMS?

Please jump ship, you spoiled muthafukas. This was the type of game we were supposed to play. You minus 2 of the 4 turnovers, and WE WIN. Wait until we have Heitmann back, and Bass moves to RG.

This was a great game. I will continue to BLEED RED AND GOLD, OH AND ALEX SMITH, I WILL CONTINUE (TO USE YOU ON MADDEN) TO WISH YOU LUCK ON OUR TEAM.

We can win the next 5 games based on the way we played tonight. I love it! Man, talk about a step up from previous years.

Ok, so we go to another loud azz stadium next week in KC. This is a must win. Now if we don't win this game, then we have to begin stressing. If your stressing now, go make love or smoke some weed.

I'm glad that I'm witnessing a new seed being planted by Coach Sing. Oh wait, for those that don't wont Coach Sing to be the HEAD 'MUTHAFUKING' COACH, eat crow s**t, throw it up, stuff it in a condom, then stuff it where the sun don't shine. He's not going NO WHERE.

(MOD's, if you want to lock or delete this post, more power to you .)
  • fly15
  • Veteran
we lost bro
  • TFSP
Originally posted by fly15:
we lost bro

Yes we did man. But how we lost...vs last week is a different story. Let's just see how the weeks play out until the bye week. I bet we end up with a winning record before that time comes.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TFSP:
we lost bro

Yes we did man. But how we lost...vs last week is a different story. Let's just see how the weeks play out until the bye week. I bet we end up with a winning record before that time comes.

hope so
WE HAD A DELAY OF GAME PENALTY AFTER A TV TIMEOUT AND HAD TO TAKE A DEFENSIVE TIMEOUT AFTER THE SAINTS TOOK AN OFFENSIVE TIMEOUT.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
WE HAD A DELAY OF GAME PENALTY AFTER A TV TIMEOUT AND HAD TO TAKE A DEFENSIVE TIMEOUT AFTER THE SAINTS TOOK AN OFFENSIVE TIMEOUT.

Yea that was pretty alarming. That shouldn't happen period.
  • Mex49
we lost bro

I bet you thought we would pull it out at some point

It has been a long time since we could run with the big boys. You think KC is as excited to see us next week as they where before they watched this game
we scored too fast in the last 2 minutes. We left the Saints too much time. Fire everyone.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Mex49:
we lost bro

I bet you thought we would pull it out at some point

It has been a long time since we could run with the big boys. You think KC is as excited to see us next week as they where before they watched this game

yes I was, but KC are pretenders... We'll beat them
we lost bro

I agree, the muffed punt and the walker fumble were the deciding factors but we never gave up and you gotta love that final drive by Smith. Shows what were capable of if the line opens up some holes for Gore. I liked our strategy. Everybody stepped up on both sides of the ball. Nothin you can do about tipped passes. Also that rookie 82 i think opened some holes for Gore he played some TE and FB. And another thing...we didnt give up a single sack! If we play with this intensity every week and limit those costly mistakes we can win 10 games.
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:

That was the first time they did something right. The Saints had changed to passing personnel so the 49ers had to take a timeout to counter. That is exactly when you are supposed to use those timeouts.
we lost bro
5 turnovers!!!!! we had 5 thats bad coaching kids! you take a time out after a TV time out? you take one after the saints call one?? you go to back ups in the red zone...you give a probowler in west brook one play and its wildcat run up the middle not even a misdirection? our special teams returner is a TE? and FB?????

the 5
bad snap =fumble bass SAFTEY F
Adams fumble punt F
walker (back up TE in redzone) FUMBLE yeah he is good but go to VD....F
Smith 2 INT F

Gore had one two but got it back ...

ITs sad to see such a un prepared team.

[ Edited by SY9er8 on Sep 20, 2010 at 22:52:02 ]
lulz
Share 49ersWebzone