There are 208 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

We were 2-0 in 2008 and 3-0 in 2009

What did that get us? 7-9 and 8-8. This year we are 0-2 but almost came close to beating the world champions after giving them 9 points early. The last two years, we got off to a hot start but logically knew those teams were flawed. But this year, I think the opposite. Playoff run starts getting serious in late October. Yes we lost our first two but this game shows how close we really are. It also was the coming out party for Alex Smith which showed he can really win the game in the 4th quarter. I truly think the team was too overconfident in Seattle but this game shows when things get together and they become consistent, then watch out. I think they will improve every week and then start to go on those five, six or seven game winning streaks. The OL started to gel today and I think Jimmy Raye is understanding what he has now. Noticed he was letting Alex go with some deep passes. Anyway I may be drinking the moral victory koolaid but I really see this as the game that turns around our season.
no we werent
We were 2-1 in '09, and yes ,you are drinking kool aid.
2-1 both years
  • flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
no we werent

• ZRF80
wtf ?