There are 216 users in the forums

Good to see everyone slurping the 'Moral Victory' kool-aid.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by the_educator:
Originally posted by Go49erss:
a 7-9 record could win the division. No team is going to run away with the division.

This..

niners 7-9
Seahawks will finish 6-10
Rams 6-10 (they are playing people tough, they will win at some point)
Cards 4-12
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
Originally posted by franchise253:
Good teams don't turn the ball over four times.
Good teams don't beat themselves.
0-2.
7 years and counting of no play-offs.
But seriously though, keep hanging on to hoping these moral victories will one day change.
Like hearing yourself talk, huh?

totally,
haters always spray negativity no matter what. one word: ignore.
real fans are celebrating our win tonight already. at 4949 HQ, champagnes are popping.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame

0-2.

But seriously though, keep hanging on to hoping these moral victories will one day change.

there is no such thing as a moral victory. a loss is a loss...period.
  • dugo
  • Veteran
I never slurp my kool-aid.....
Am I disappointed HELL YA..but what ya going to do .To see them handle the Saints and come to play like they did was just encouraging especially after last week.... There is no moral victory in NFL you win or lose.. but the 9ers can hold their heads high and definitely build off what I seen tonite
time to move on. I have to work tomorrow and I have bills to pay. So I can't be as emotional as I was in the past and hide for two days after a loss even though I bleed red and gold.
Great first night posting after a year and I get a warning of 25%..... NICE.. ; )

Still think he is a fool tho..with all due respect Mods for fools that is... GOOOOOO NINERS !!!
Originally posted by dugo:
Am I disappointed HELL YA..but what ya going to do .To see them handle the Saints and come to play like they did was just encouraging especially after last week.... There is no moral victory in NFL you win or lose.. but the 9ers can hold their heads high and definitely build off what I seen tonite

Just like they did when they lost the Vikings last year.
Originally posted by dugo:

Just like they did when they lost the Vikings last year.

Another one.. lol.. We have been infiltrated by hater F**ls...
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by the_educator:
Originally posted by Go49erss:
a 7-9 record could win the division. No team is going to run away with the division.

This..

niners 7-9
Seahawks will finish 6-10
Rams 6-10 (they are playing people tough, they will win at some point)
Cards 4-12

that would be funny. but funnier than that would be going to the playoffs and do some damage to opposing teams while we're like 14 point underdogs.
Originally posted by jed_york:
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
0-2.
Like hearing yourself talk, huh?

totally,
haters always spray negativity no matter what. one word: ignore.
real fans are celebrating our win tonight already. at 4949 HQ, champagnes are popping.

Dude, your attempts at psychologically trolling is a major fail, no matter how many times you reincarnate.

0-2.

My thoughts exactly!!! I dont care how well we played against the Saints. This game was ours to win, and we blew it!
Originally posted by plinius9mm:
At least I don't feel like hanging myself after this game. So yes, I'm slurping this s**t real good.

Exactly dude. I wanted to kill alex smith and then kill myself after last week. Now i think we will destroy KC and roll.
any chance of of slurping on goldrush kool-aid... shoot, i'll settle for a moral victory!
The kool aid taste a lot better with a spoonful of optimism.

0-2.

Share 49ersWebzone