LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 301 users in the forums

Good to see everyone slurping the 'Moral Victory' kool-aid.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Good teams don't turn the ball over four times.

Good teams don't beat themselves.

0-2.

7 years and counting of no play-offs.

But seriously though, keep hanging on to hoping these moral victories will one day change.
a 7-9 record could win the division. No team is going to run away with the division.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
This loss sucks so much, turn overs, turn overs..
Not that I entirely agree with you but one of Singletary's motto use to be "no moral victories".
You're going to get flamed for this post.

But I agree with you. Yeah, it's nice that we nearly won and were able to hang with the champs, but we turned the ball over 4 times, and had our return man muff a couple punts.

We're not playing to what we're capable of. =X
Originally posted by franchise253:

0-2.

But seriously though, keep hanging on to hoping these moral victories will one day change.

thanks dad . . .
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Thanks you really told us
We're one game behind in our division with 14 to go. We will make the playoffs, even if we start 0-4. We gotta work on limiting turnovers. Our biggest problem is coaching.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
I look at it as progress, and maybe hope the O-line will finally be decent. An offensive line with two rookie starters on it is going to take some time to gel. O-line play was much better than the first game and the 49ers had 400 yards of offense tonight compared to 250 against Seattle, a definite major step in the right direction.
We know were a good team now.. no doubt in my mind were the best team in the division, easily.

• obx49
  • Veteran

0-2.

0-2.

THANK YOU

WTF did the almost win against the Vikings last year, or the almost win against the Colts last year, do for us?
Originally posted by Go49erss:
a 7-9 record could win the division. No team is going to run away with the division.
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Esco:
Thanks you really told us

We have been scolded! Maybe he can point out the corner for us too.

0-2.

That is great. So what do you want people to do then? Should we all just stop talking about this season because it is over after 2 games? We can't discuss the good things that we saw from a tough game against the defending champs? The game is over, so now you move on. You evaluate what you can do better, and you try to win next week. All signs point to the fact that the Niners can do it, so now we see if they do. I think that posts like this are cowardly, and show a lack of being able to cope with dissapointment! (Not a personal attack!)
Share 49ersWebzone