There are 83 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Glimpse of the future = OUR OL

Wow!!! No sacks allowed, great push.....the rookies played out of this world tonight...Staley shut his man down....Bass (besides the F up) played great. It was a great showing by our fellas. And Heitmann aint back yet.

Hats off to our OL....this is gonna be a mean and nasty line to deal with for the next decade.

Im excited!
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Wow!!! No sacks allowed, great push.....the rookies played out of this world tonight...Staley shut his man down....Bass (besides the F up) played great. It was a great showing by our fellas. And Heitmann aint back yet.

Hats off to our OL....this is gonna be a mean and nasty line to deal with for the next decade.

Im excited!

Yep, they did good tonight.
Originally posted by ObePwnD:

Im excited!

The Saints aint slouches on D either. Iupati an Davis are gonna be keepers.

Im excited!

+1
I wish we would have pulled it out at the end.

Imagine if we had a pick 6 on the last drive for the Saints. It ALMOST HAPPENED!!!!!

sooo close!! Can't remember who it was though.
Just the beginning of what should be a great O
  • Blitz
  • Veteran

Im excited!

Makes me wonder about Rachal.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

Imagine if we had a pick 6 on the last drive for the Saints. It ALMOST HAPPENED!!!!!

I believe it was Reggie Smith
Originally posted by Blitz:

Im excited!

Now that you mention it ... Maybe we should keep Heitmann and Rachal out
On Gore's TD run, Iupati pulls and takes out two Saints defenders, opening that huge hole. I thought he was terrific, and Davis may have been even better in run blocking today. We seemed to run better to the right side than the left side tonight. Snyder played well.
Originally posted by theginz2004:

Correct, and he played extremely well too.
Originally posted by theginz2004:

it was, he had a great game.
Originally posted by redmanc07:

Im excited!

Eh we can't trust Baas to snap the ball. We need Heitmann back bad. Rachal can gtfo, Snyder did way better than him as far as pass protection and even run blocking was good.
IUPATI WAS A f**kING BEAST TONIGHT!! He was manhandeling Vilma like a b***h, and Anthony Davis was clobbering phony safety blitzes.

Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by redmanc07:

Im excited!

Eh we can't trust Baas to snap the ball. We need Heitmann back bad. Rachal can gtfo, Snyder did way better than him as far as pass protection and even run blocking was good.

He comes back next week for the Chiefs.

[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Sep 20, 2010 at 21:41:26 ]
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
On Gore's TD run, Iupati pulls and takes out two Saints defenders, opening that huge hole. I thought he was terrific, and Davis may have been even better in run blocking today. We seemed to run better to the right side than the left side tonight. Snyder played well.

Snyder, you didnt hear anything from him....that means how good of a game he played....he plays way better at RG than at either tackle spots....I always thought that.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home