LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 302 users in the forums

Revised season predictions knowing what you know now.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Depends on how soon we fire Sing and Raye!!!
Before the season I said 7-9. Boy was I off. I way overestimated this team. 4-12 at best.
The obvious answer is 5-11; team will start like 1-8, then close by winning like 4 out of 6 to give all you suckers hope for the next season
I'll say about 4-12
Originally posted by Chrs0049:
The obvious answer is 5-11; team will start like 1-8, then close by winning like 4 out of 6 to give all you suckers hope for the next season

LOL. That's typical.
4-12
4-12
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by sspiker:
L at Falcons
W vs Eagles
W vs Raiders
L at Panthers
L vs Broncos
BYE
W vs Rams
W vs Bucs
W at Cardinals
L at Packers
W at Seahawks
L at San Diego
W at Rams
W vs Cardinals

8-8, win division.

LOL. Wow. That's a lot of kool aid. Be careful. You may get drunk on that stuff.

I have us losing every road game except AZ and STL. If you want to say we'd lose against the Eagles and start 0-5 (certainly possible, then we go 7-9, and are still in contention to win the division.
Originally posted by Chrs0049:

I would be pissed as that would f**k up our chances in the draft
I find myself day dreaming of where we could be with Linehan.

0-16
13-3

Why does everybody think we're gonna beat the Eagles??? Even at home, when's the last time we beat Philly?
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
I find myself day dreaming of where we could be with Linehan.

Originally posted by JohnnyMo49:
Why does everybody think we're gonna beat the Eagles??? Even at home, when's the last time we beat Philly?

We are not going to beat Philly. There aren't too many "winnable" games left on the schedule.
Share 49ersWebzone