LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 298 users in the forums

Morgan "the OLine has to give Alex time to throw"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The fix is simple! Send Chilo to the bench and put Snyder in. Put Snyder back on the bench as the backup after Heitman comes back and move Baas or Heitman to RG and keep the other of the two at center.

Lock this b***h up!
[ Edited by Norcal9erfan on Oct 1, 2010 at 2:13 PM ]
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
The fix is simple! Send Chilo to the bench and put Snyder in. Move Baas or Heittman to RG and keep the other of the two at center.

Lock this b***h up!

so this is the lineup you want

Staley--Iupati--Bass---Heitman---Snyder---Davis

Thats one too many
I'm sorry, but if one of our starting receivers gets only one catch in garbage time last game, much of the problem is on Morgan for not getting ANY separation.
Newsflash...the whole offense is playing like crap. Everyone should call everbody else out. Maybe then they'd ALL pull their heads out of their back sides.
Originally posted by valrod33:
The fix is simple! Send Chilo to the bench and put Snyder in. Put Snyder back on the bench as the backup after Heitman comes back and move Baas or Heitman to RG and keep the other of the two at center.

Lock this b***h up!

Thats one too many

Whoops, my bad. Forgot to add "put Snyder back on the bench as the backup after Heitman comes back". So:

Staley--Iupati--Bass---Snyder---Davis

THEN

Staley--Iupati--Bass---Heitman---Davis OR Staley--Iupati--Heitman---Baas---Davis

Lock this b***h up!

Thats one too many

Whoops, my bad. Forgot to add "put Snyder back on the bench as the backup after Heitman comes back". So:

THEN

Staley--Iupati--Bass---Heitman---Davis OR Staley--Iupati--Heitman---Baas---Davis

I think that one would be the best for the 49ers
Our OL has sucked every game Chilo has started.

Lock this b***h up!

Thats one too many

THEN

I think that one would be the best for the 49ers

I agree considering how solid Heitmann was at C over the last years. Not great, nor does he have the push that Baas does, but not bad. Baas is pretty good at both positions IMO, but he cant stay healthy!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Joecool:
Our OL has sucked every game Chilo has started.

Beast Mode
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/49ers/2010/09/niners-tried-to-go-deep-line-wouldnt-let-them.html

Quote:
"It wasn't really based on the play-calling because we had some down-the-field plays where we could have had some big shots and some big gains," wide receiver Josh Morgan said. "But Alex got the pressure and he had to roll out and it turned into a scramble drill. Things like that just happen during games. Of course, as receivers, we want the deep ball and 80-yard bombs. But we've got to get the protection right and give Alex time to throw. We just had some miscues. We've got to execute better."

THis is such a crock. Wasnt this the same words mentioned last year by the management and coaching staff along withe the players. Some things will never change. This team is an absolute cluster fu......ck. THey will never win with this management team. THe coach and quarterback has to go. PERIOD. Singletary has lost the team. We know it but are in denial. cya michael lewis.

Originally posted by whatawegot:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/49ers/2010/09/niners-tried-to-go-deep-line-wouldnt-let-them.html

Quote:
"It wasn't really based on the play-calling because we had some down-the-field plays where we could have had some big shots and some big gains," wide receiver Josh Morgan said. "But Alex got the pressure and he had to roll out and it turned into a scramble drill. Things like that just happen during games. Of course, as receivers, we want the deep ball and 80-yard bombs. But we've got to get the protection right and give Alex time to throw. We just had some miscues. We've got to execute better."

THis is such a crock. Wasnt this the same words mentioned last year by the management and coaching staff along withe the players. Some things will never change. This team is an absolute cluster fu......ck. THey will never win with this management team. THe coach and quarterback has to go. PERIOD. Singletary has lost the team. We know it but are in denial. cya michael lewis.

You have a inside source on the team?
I don't care if Nate Davis is in there,

This oline won't give anyone a chance to throw a pass.

It doesn't matter who the qb is, A.Davis is fu*kin' up.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Agreed

Only the total dumbasses that try to blame everything on the QB would dispute that.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

Only the total dumbasses that try to blame everything on the QB would dispute that.

Well if Rachal weren't next to him I doubt Davis would be this bad.

~Ceadder
Share 49ersWebzone