LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 274 users in the forums

enough, Im sorry

Shop Find 49ers gear online
But NT is terrible.

I admit i went overboard with the future looks, but now i sit back and say this is not the end of the world.

And that we are not gonna fire sing nor should we after 1 damn game.

So people chill the f*ck out, and just support the team and support the dame staff, Im sick of seeing these, Sing sucks, or Sing needs to go threads.

Or bring in Harbaugh. Who says he will be any better than Singletary. Apparently the players like Sing, why else would Vernon and Willis sign extensions.

So people shut up, s**t down, have a cold one, and if by week 6-8 we are in this situation still then I say question, but for people who were all over Sing and Alex's nutz, including me, need to calm down, cause we are far from the worst team in the league like NT portrays it to be.

end rant. lol
Word AB
ab83rules draft forum
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Ur right....it's only week 1. If there is a meltdown better now & iron out the wrinkles.
But Niner Talk just wouldn't be the same w/o negativity right?!
Nice Post I honestly think some of our fans don't deserve a winning season
Thank you! This niner team has more going for it than any in the past 8 years, a respected coach, legitimate players, and a front office that seems more prepared than any since the Eddy D days. The talent alone on this team should take the niners to the west title. Stop the hate
Agree. I snapped out of my funk Wednesday.

I came to the realization that the worst case scenario is that this team is about as good as it was last year with more seasoned players.

We could have won 2-3 more games last year. So 9-10 wins is still quite doable if they iron out the issues with the offensive play calling. Most importantly, last year's team could get on a roll and compete with anybody, including the Saints.

I'm ready for Monday.
Great post AB
Originally posted by TexasNiner84:

exactly, or they arent old enough to remember the winning yrs, Luckly for me, I saw the 94 SB victory for us, and have since been a Niners fan.

I love my team, I will never stop the love, and will always support them and the staff whether there the best or worst. We need to stay possitive and come out on sundays at the stick, unfortunately im stuck in DAMN New York. But one day I swear I will make a game. I WILL DAMNIT I WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I get it, this is the positive hippy thread. In that case....yes! Atleast we're not the Raiders w/ Jamarcus Campbell!!! hahahaa
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
Agree. I snapped out of my funk Wednesday.

I came to the realization that the worst case scenario is that this team is about as good as it was last year with more seasoned players.

We could have won 2-3 more games last year. So 9-10 wins is still quite doable if they iron out the issues with the offensive play calling. Most importantly, last year's team could get on a roll and compete with anybody, including the Saints.

I'm ready for Monday.

Exactly i cant wait to come out monday and show the saints we arent terrible, and that we have a shot and will win the west. We are ready I believe it, and I do think Alex will play well, now whether he is the QB of the Future I dont know, but i wanna know now rather than later.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Great post AB

Thanks Buddy, I figured there was some people left who believed. All I want is unity.

We need to stick together. This is our team, and good god I am behind whoever coaches and plays.
Originally posted by TexasNiner84:
Share 49ersWebzone