There are 124 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

3 Types of Football in the NFL

  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 14,924
Originally posted by TFSP:
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by TFSP:
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by TFSP:
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by TFSP:
Originally posted by znk916:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Actually a good post.

you read?

Tell me where I'm wrong? Please, educate me...

After the 6th sentence!

Just because you look to ESPN as your sports bible....and don't know how to read 'in between the lines' like a bible(lol) that's your blindenss.....

noooooo because when people see an 8ish paragraph thread they/we tend to disregard it and at best wait for a few poor souls who actually did read it to give us the jist of the post.

Idiots don't read.

So that explains why you didn't understand what Znk meant by
Quote:
you read?

Judging a book by its cover?

By the way, how is that most so-called "post" veterans(lol) tally so many post? They look to talk sh*t to people they don't know, or may not agree with the post being talked about at the time? I mean really most of you veterans have more negative sh*t to say. It amazes me that you call yourself a REAL fan. Oh maybe your not? Or maybe your a fan of sh*t talking...? Have you ever heard if you can't say nothing positive, than STFU!

Your a REAL fan when we win, then you talk sh*t when we lose. If you can't change the problem STFU.

Since it's so many of yall, why don't you write a letter to the organization(power is in the people, remember), or go picket at the front office if you want change.

Go be a fan a team that's riding high at the time(you ESPN following imbeciles) I'd rather hear from the opposing teams fan about our team, than my team's fanbase, whose worst than them.

Mods, you all not tired of this?

WE SHOULD VOTE THAT THERE SHOULD BE A PARTICULAR FORUM FOR THE SH*T TALKERS. CAN WE VOTE ON THIS MODS....OR WILL THIS GET LOCKED TOO?

Well, with all due respect, you can write all the novels you want about this team and talk as positively as you wish. It still isn't going to "change the problem". So again, with all due respect, you might as well STFU yourself.

Being a real fan goes deeper than talking & thinking positive. We all wouldn't be here especially posting umpteen thousand posts if we weren't true fans.

The problem on this site as well as most other sites is... Not everyone view the players, coaches, Front office, decisions, etc...... the same way. With up to 1,000ish posters on this board a few are bound to get all butt hurt when a player they like gets talked about in a negative way.

Seeing how IT'S IMPOSSIBLE for the 1,000ish members of this board to agree with every players, coaches, Front office, decisions, etc...... It is impossible to cure the homer/hater & real fan/trash talker problem.

So since the problem can't be fixed, including by you. Feel free to take your own advice and STFU

[ Edited by krizay on Sep 17, 2010 at 13:11:12 ]
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by TFSP:
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by TFSP:
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by TFSP:
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by TFSP:
Originally posted by znk916:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Actually a good post.

you read?

Tell me where I'm wrong? Please, educate me...

After the 6th sentence!

Just because you look to ESPN as your sports bible....and don't know how to read 'in between the lines' like a bible(lol) that's your blindenss.....

noooooo because when people see an 8ish paragraph thread they/we tend to disregard it and at best wait for a few poor souls who actually did read it to give us the jist of the post.

Idiots don't read.

So that explains why you didn't understand what Znk meant by
Quote:
you read?

Judging a book by its cover?

By the way, how is that most so-called "post" veterans(lol) tally so many post? They look to talk sh*t to people they don't know, or may not agree with the post being talked about at the time? I mean really most of you veterans have more negative sh*t to say. It amazes me that you call yourself a REAL fan. Oh maybe your not? Or maybe your a fan of sh*t talking...? Have you ever heard if you can't say nothing positive, than STFU!

Your a REAL fan when we win, then you talk sh*t when we lose. If you can't change the problem STFU.

Since it's so many of yall, why don't you write a letter to the organization(power is in the people, remember), or go picket at the front office if you want change.

Go be a fan a team that's riding high at the time(you ESPN following imbeciles) I'd rather hear from the opposing teams fan about our team, than my team's fanbase, whose worst than them.

Mods, you all not tired of this?

WE SHOULD VOTE THAT THERE SHOULD BE A PARTICULAR FORUM FOR THE SH*T TALKERS. CAN WE VOTE ON THIS MODS....OR WILL THIS GET LOCKED TOO?

Well, with all due respect, you can write all the novels you want about this team and talk as positively as you wish. It still isn't going to "change the problem". So again, with all due respect, you might as well STFU yourself.

Being a real fan goes deeper than talking & thinking positive. We all wouldn't be here especially posting umpteen thousand posts if we weren't true fans.

The problem on this site as well as most other sites is... Not everyone view the players, coaches, Front office, decisions, etc...... the same way. With up to 1,000ish posters on this board a few are bound to get all butt hurt when a player they like gets talked about in a negative way.

Seeing how IT'S IMPOSSIBLE for the 1,000ish members of this board to agree with every players, coaches, Front office, decisions, etc...... It is impossible to cure the homer/hater & real fan/trash talker problem.

So since the problem can't be fixed, including by you. Feel free to take your own advice and STFU

Singletary needs to STFU
  • TFSP
  • Member
  • Posts: 315
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by TFSP:
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by TFSP:
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by TFSP:
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by TFSP:
Originally posted by znk916:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Actually a good post.

you read?

Tell me where I'm wrong? Please, educate me...

After the 6th sentence!

Just because you look to ESPN as your sports bible....and don't know how to read 'in between the lines' like a bible(lol) that's your blindenss.....

noooooo because when people see an 8ish paragraph thread they/we tend to disregard it and at best wait for a few poor souls who actually did read it to give us the jist of the post.

Idiots don't read.

So that explains why you didn't understand what Znk meant by
Quote:
you read?

Judging a book by its cover?

By the way, how is that most so-called "post" veterans(lol) tally so many post? They look to talk sh*t to people they don't know, or may not agree with the post being talked about at the time? I mean really most of you veterans have more negative sh*t to say. It amazes me that you call yourself a REAL fan. Oh maybe your not? Or maybe your a fan of sh*t talking...? Have you ever heard if you can't say nothing positive, than STFU!

Your a REAL fan when we win, then you talk sh*t when we lose. If you can't change the problem STFU.

Since it's so many of yall, why don't you write a letter to the organization(power is in the people, remember), or go picket at the front office if you want change.

Go be a fan a team that's riding high at the time(you ESPN following imbeciles) I'd rather hear from the opposing teams fan about our team, than my team's fanbase, whose worst than them.

Mods, you all not tired of this?

WE SHOULD VOTE THAT THERE SHOULD BE A PARTICULAR FORUM FOR THE SH*T TALKERS. CAN WE VOTE ON THIS MODS....OR WILL THIS GET LOCKED TOO?

Well, with all due respect, you can write all the novels you want about this team and talk as positively as you wish. It still isn't going to "change the problem". So again, with all due respect, you might as well STFU yourself.

Being a real fan goes deeper than talking & thinking positive. We all wouldn't be here especially posting umpteen thousand posts if we weren't true fans.

The problem on this site as well as most other sites is... Not everyone view the players, coaches, Front office, decisions, etc...... the same way. With up to 1,000ish posters on this board a few are bound to get all butt hurt when a player they like gets talked about in a negative way.

Seeing how IT'S IMPOSSIBLE for the 1,000ish members of this board to agree with every players, coaches, Front office, decisions, etc...... It is impossible to cure the homer/hater & real fan/trash talker problem.

So since the problem can't be fixed, including by you. Feel free to take your own advice and STFU

Alright Mods, where you at? You gave me a warning because I said STFU. So did this "veteran"....

Where you at Mods, where you at.....???????????????? I hope the referees call penalties evenly and fairly better than you Mods this Monday...lol....

And to above, are you going to change the problem? Better yet do you have a solution? If so, gather all of the sh*t talking other veterans(the ones that only talk s**t), take your ass down to Santa Clara and picket. Otherwise, you all that only speak negative, or speak negative 80% of the time, aren't doing anything for the fans that stick by their team.

Here's a normal example: Why be married if all, or most of the time you complain about being married. Do something about or jump ship...makes sense?
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by TFSP:
Who else is offended? ...lol....lol

Great post! I think many people talk out of their ass and don't know much about football, yet they expect the 49ers to be something that doesn't fit their 'mold'. I'm sure this will help some people understand.

BTW.... Just a suggestion.... It would be great if you took all 32 teams and placed them in whichever category they fit in. It will click for some fans if they see supporting examples for each category.

+1.

~Ceadder
  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 14,924
Originally posted by TFSP:


Alright Mods, where you at? You gave me a warning because I said STFU. So did this "veteran"....

Where you at Mods, where you at.....???????????????? I hope the referees call penalties evenly and fairly better than you Mods this Monday...lol....

And to above, are you going to change the problem? Better yet do you have a solution? If so, gather all of the sh*t talking other veterans(the ones that only talk s**t), take your ass down to Santa Clara and picket. Otherwise, you all that only speak negative, or speak negative 80% of the time, aren't doing anything for the fans that stick by their team.

Here's a normal example: Why be married if all, or most of the time you complain about being married. Do something about or jump ship...makes sense?

I was merely just telling you to take your own advice.

As for the final part to your post, I agree. However, with the marriage to the 49ers, there's only problems for a few hours on Sunday. And just like a marriage the woman, (or "homers" & "real fans" in this case) like to bring up the "fight"/"complaining" later in the week to get it started all over again.
Originally posted by JREED23:

N00bs don't call for .

So GTFO til you can learn to be respectful. You didn't even have to post in this thread. If I have to splain why then you truely are a N00b.

~Ceadder
  • TFSP
  • Member
  • Posts: 315
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by TFSP:
Who else is offended? ...lol....lol

Great post! I think many people talk out of their ass and don't know much about football, yet they expect the 49ers to be something that doesn't fit their 'mold'. I'm sure this will help some people understand.

BTW.... Just a suggestion.... It would be great if you took all 32 teams and placed them in whichever category they fit in. It will click for some fans if they see supporting examples for each category.

+1.

~Ceadder

Earlier in the post I did this for the super teams for the last 10 years. That was good enough and much more to the point. That would be somewhat time consuming for all 32 teams. Plus I'd wait until the middle of the season to do such. But that is a good idea...
  • TFSP
  • Member
  • Posts: 315
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by TFSP:


Alright Mods, where you at? You gave me a warning because I said STFU. So did this "veteran"....

Where you at Mods, where you at.....???????????????? I hope the referees call penalties evenly and fairly better than you Mods this Monday...lol....

And to above, are you going to change the problem? Better yet do you have a solution? If so, gather all of the sh*t talking other veterans(the ones that only talk s**t), take your ass down to Santa Clara and picket. Otherwise, you all that only speak negative, or speak negative 80% of the time, aren't doing anything for the fans that stick by their team.

Here's a normal example: Why be married if all, or most of the time you complain about being married. Do something about or jump ship...makes sense?

I was merely just telling you to take your own advice.

As for the final part to your post, I agree. However, with the marriage to the 49ers, there's only problems for a few hours on Sunday. And just like a marriage the woman, (or "homers" & "real fans" in this case) like to bring up the "fight"/"complaining" later in the week to get it started all over again.

And that's just it brutha, I'm a fan 24/7. Not just on Sundays....and that's why the rest of the country looks at our fan-base as jokes. Football really means something in other parts of the country.

[ Edited by TFSP on Sep 17, 2010 at 13:59:08 ]
  • TFSP
  • Member
  • Posts: 315
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by JREED23:

N00bs don't call for .

So GTFO til you can learn to be respectful. You didn't even have to post in this thread. If I have to splain why then you truely are a N00b.

~Ceadder