There are 804 users in the forums
Re: An Evening with Trent Dilfer, ESPN Analyst and David Carr, QB of SF 49ers
Sep 15, 2010 at 11:56 AM
- Leathaface
- Veteran
- Posts: 16,735
Someone go to this and ask David Carr how long til he thinks he'll be starting.
Sep 15, 2010 at 11:58 AM
- JoseCortez
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,751
What date will it be on so I can avoid the entire south bay altogether?
Sep 15, 2010 at 12:00 PM
- Method
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,753
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Someone go to this and ask David Carr how long til he thinks he'll be starting.
Also ask him if he thinks he can fly away with his hi-tech helmet.
Sep 15, 2010 at 12:01 PM
- fly15
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,790
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Someone go to this and ask David Carr how long til he thinks he'll be starting.
3 more games
Sep 15, 2010 at 12:02 PM
- Leathaface
- Veteran
- Posts: 16,735
Originally posted by Method:Originally posted by Leathaface:
Someone go to this and ask David Carr how long til he thinks he'll be starting.
Also ask him if he thinks he can fly away with his hi-tech helmet.
LOL, he looks like a dinosaur with that helmet.
Sep 15, 2010 at 12:03 PM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,143
Originally posted by Method:Originally posted by Leathaface:
Someone go to this and ask David Carr how long til he thinks he'll be starting.
Also ask him if he thinks he can fly away with his hi-tech helmet.
The predetor helmet. Lol
Sep 15, 2010 at 12:05 PM
- HessianDud
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,995
cool, a spam message inviting us to one of the lamest events I can possibly imagine.
I'd rather go down under with Oprah Winfrey with John Travolta at the controls.
I'd rather go down under with Oprah Winfrey with John Travolta at the controls.
Sep 15, 2010 at 12:06 PM
- Niner_Demon
- Hasbulla
- Posts: 42,307
Originally posted by HessianDud:
cool, a spam message inviting us to one of the lamest events I can possibly imagine.
I'd rather go down on Oprah Winfrey with John Travolta at the controls.
Sep 15, 2010 at 12:08 PM
- HessianDud
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,995
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:Originally posted by HessianDud:
cool, a spam message inviting us to one of the lamest events I can possibly imagine.
I'd rather go down on Oprah Winfrey with John Travolta at the controls.
i still stand by that statement.
Sep 15, 2010 at 12:08 PM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
no
[ Edited by valrod33 on Sep 27, 2015 at 3:58 AM ]
Sep 15, 2010 at 12:11 PM
- billbird2111
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,705
Originally posted by Carla:
Join us for a special event at the Silicon Valley Capital Club featuring Trent Dilfer and David Carr. There are no fees associated with this event. Enjoy food, beverages, and networking from 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. and presentation/Q & A from 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. Please contact Carla Cossy at [email protected] for invitation and more information if you are interested in attending.
If I were you Carla, I'd be more concerned about people showing up with pitchforks and flaming arrows.
Sep 15, 2010 at 12:12 PM
- Niner_Demon
- Hasbulla
- Posts: 42,307
Originally posted by billbird2111:Originally posted by Carla:
Join us for a special event at the Silicon Valley Capital Club featuring Trent Dilfer and David Carr. There are no fees associated with this event. Enjoy food, beverages, and networking from 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. and presentation/Q & A from 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. Please contact Carla Cossy at [email protected] for invitation and more information if you are interested in attending.
If I were you Carla, I'd be more concerned about people showing up with pitchforks and flaming arrows.
This. She is a packers fan.
Sep 15, 2010 at 12:13 PM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,143
I wonna go and ask Trent Dildor if we still are going 11-5 and winning a playoff game and Alex having a great season.
Sep 15, 2010 at 12:14 PM
- znk916
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,285
Originally posted by susweel:
I wonna go and ask Trent Dildor if we still are going 11-5 and winning a playoff game and Alex having a great season.
Dildor? typo much