LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 277 users in the forums

What would make you happy Monday night, what do you want to see from the 49ers?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I wanna see a game like the Giants vs the Patriots in their last SB, with us being the Giants. Justin Smith with hard qb hits just like Justin Tuck, TLaboy sticking a hand in there, hitting the ball, causing a turnover, Brees setting up to throw 'the bomb' just as he is crushed by Lawson, ASmith scrambling for his life then hurling an off the helmet catch by Crabtree for a critical 1st down, A little fade route late from the red zone where JHill outjumps the db to win it...
score and touchdown
Hell, just show that we can compete with anyone. I'm not expecting to win, and to be totally honest I'm not expecting much with this game, I'm more interested in the KC game next weekend. The Saints have crushed top 5 defenses and have made top 5 QB's look stupid in recent years. So if we get destroyed by the saints, it doesn't mean much to me. I had the saints beating the crap out of us before the "Seattle Disaster" happened. I would be happy if Alex puts up a QB rating better than 80 and Gore gets 4 yard per carry or goes over 80 yards.
Definitely a W...

now hope this happens

1. Playcalling that plays to our players strengths

2. IF the run game aint workin with Gore, make the right adjustment even if it means pulling him for a few plays

3.QB throws the ball in a position where it can be caught. Doesnt have to be perfect. But i want more regular than high or low passes.

4. The D puts pressure on the QB every down, and doesnt give up any big plays because of blown coverage.

5. Since Jerry is in the building, lets make him proud, and the WR's catch every ball thrown THAT IS CATCHABLE. Their God given ability is to make plays and catch the ball, dont care if it's too hard, too soft, or spirally, etc. They get paid to catch and if the ball can be caught... Catch it.
I would like to hear the Jaws and Gruden say "This is not the same team that played in Seattle last week" about ten times.
A mother f**king win

end of thread
I would be happy if the people booo Alex , Ray and Sing !
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
A mother f**king win

end of thread

how in the f**k we are going to get a win , we have an OC that can't get the play call in on time or remember the f**king plays, HC that wants to f**king Run, Run & f**king Run., and A QB that been in the leauge 6 to 7 years and can't even f**king dump the ball off !
Originally posted by cNiner:
A mother f**king win

end of thread

how in the f**k we are going to get a win , we have an OC that can't get the play call in on time or remember the f**king plays, HC that wants to f**king Run, Run & f**king Run., and A QB that been in the leauge 6 to 7 years and can't even f**king dump the ball off !

Dont forget, WR's that cant hold onto the ball, or get separation consistently. Defense that seems can only stop the run, and consistently get beat deep, and fans that are as wishy washy as it gets.

With all that in one recipe, it makes a dish of confusion, and disappointment, from upper management right on down to the fan base.
I'm going to the game, so one thing that comes to mind..... I want to see the fans totally back the team. I want it loud and proud in there, that means when they announce Alex, Moran Norris, Sing....heck even if they introduced Jimmy Raye....I want them to feel like we got their back. Its going to pizz me of to hear one boo out there, Gametime on national TV MNF is not the time or place

Originally posted by YorkHater:
Originally posted by valrod33:
I want Patrick Willis to break the legs of Drew Brees

i would never wish injury to another player thats just some hater s**t

lmao
Originally posted by d49izme:
I'm going to the game, so one thing that comes to mind..... I want to see the fans totally back the team. I want it loud and proud in there, that means when they announce Alex, Moran Norris, Sing....heck even if they introduced Jimmy Raye....I want them to feel like we got their back. Its going to pizz me of to hear one boo out there, Gametime on national TV MNF is not the time or place

Yeah i agree, i hope our fans are classy and back our team the entire game. Also i hope we become another factor with crowd noise everytime NO has the ball.

In watching games this weekend, every home team, that had it's venue maxed out. I found it crazy that fans yelled seriously every time the visiting team had the ball, not sumtimes but EVERYTIME. I hope our fans make noise the entire game.
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
Originally posted by YorkHater:
Originally posted by valrod33:
I want Patrick Willis to break the legs of Drew Brees

i would never wish injury to another player thats just some hater s**t

This. no one should ever wish a injury apon a player on another team. ain't right.

Drew Brees could eat a dick for all i care. GET EM PATRICK
  • Lifer
  • Veteran
I fully expect the 9ers to come out fired up and play with determination and discipline. I expect them to perform much better than last Sunday. Nevertheless, I expect them to lose. We simply don't have the Offensive firepower or coaching ability to run with the Saints.

That will leave us 0-2 and headed into an absolute must-win game in Kansas City. That game will be the make or break game of the season. Ever since the schedule came out I've been saying that we'd be lucky to be 4-4 at the bye. I believe we'll do much better in the second half of the season when the O-line starts to gel and the schedule gets a little softer. I believe we can go 5-3 in the second half and still make the playoffs at 9-7.

But we've got to right the ship now - even if we don't win. That means we fix the communication problems; play with discipline on Defense and stop jumping routes; stretch the field more often; and find a way to get one lousy yard when we need it. And there's simply no way we can afford to lose in KC.
Originally posted by cNiner:
A mother f**king win

end of thread

ANY GIVEN SUNDAY!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone