There are 202 users in the forums

Recent Niner Locker Room Leader tweets sound positive

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by dugo:
Originally posted by brucesf49:
Heres a lil song I wrote hope you like it note for note ...don't worry.. be happy
Singletary says playcalls will be fine..Alex will get them all in time...don't worry.. be happy
You say Alex can't make that throw...please tell me something I don't know...don't worry...be happy
Then Crabtree can't run his routes ...So Seattle beat us in a rout, but don't worry be happy..
Seen the game plan it look real bad..we ran up the middle was that all we had?? don't worry be happy..
Now I hear there's a tweet or two...does it really sound so real good to you??? don't worry be happy..

well...have you got a real long season of hatin songs ahead of you. like smith, sing, crabtree or not they will all be here all season long.

By no means am I hating...The niners could lose all season long and I'd still support them 100 %, of course I'd be mad like I am now.
This team is to good to lose like they did on Sunday,that was a complete meltdown and I hope they're all motivated as they should be..but the time for talk is over... As they say don't tell me ..show me...

that don't look like 100% support. seems more like you got one foot off of the wagon after 1 game into the season.

Thank you for Dr Phil analysis of what my support should look like...I'll be taking that into high consideration for the future..Plus I'll definitely look into where I'm putting my foot as in not to offend you...

hey man. i not one to usually jump on others post but we are only one game into the season and every thread is filled with crap about crabs, sing, smith and gore even. it seems to me that everyone is losing hope or lost it already and we barely started. i just think we could all settle down a bit and give it some time. these players and coaches are not going anywhere soon. at least not this season so we might as well ride it out. as creative as your song might be.....its not one of hope. and with 15 games left how does that help? we need our fans loud and proud monday. not booing. and that is all that that song does, is boo.

and if that is how you feel about our team. why watch? like i said...one foot off the wagon.

---Dr. Phil
Originally posted by LongTimeNiner:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
It's interesting...I was watching the Ravens play...and saw Flacco underthrow a wide open Boldin...guess what happened?

Boldin stops...JUMPS UP and MAKES the play.

This has NOTHING to do with Alex Smith...but more about players just making plays.

We bi*ch and analyze and dissect and nitpick...but at the end of the day...our play makers need to make plays. I don't care what position they play.

I agree. Alex has to be more accurate but if you watch a lot of QBs they do make some bad throws during games (heck, the Rivers deep pass to Neena last night when he was 40 yards open was 10 yards behind him. He had to stop to catch it). The WRs just make the catch. Ziegler is the only one who seems to do this right now. The guy sells out.

Favre is a perfect example of this. He just tosses the ball up and his receiver goes and gets it.

Honestly, watching some of the games last night, Alex's passes looked way better than Flacco, Sanchez and Cassell this week.
It's interesting...I was watching the Ravens play...and saw Flacco underthrow a wide open Boldin...guess what happened?

This has NOTHING to do with Alex Smith...but more about players just making plays.

We bi*ch and analyze and dissect and nitpick...but at the end of the day...our play makers need to make plays. I don't care what position they play.

Wrong. The only play that Alex made is the scramble in Seattle a couple of years ago. Even then the pass was high and wide. Gore made a fantastic, acrobatic catch.
  • dugo
  • Veteran
Heres a lil song I wrote hope you like it note for note ...don't worry.. be happy
Singletary says playcalls will be fine..Alex will get them all in time...don't worry.. be happy
You say Alex can't make that throw...please tell me something I don't know...don't worry...be happy
Then Crabtree can't run his routes ...So Seattle beat us in a rout, but don't worry be happy..
Seen the game plan it look real bad..we ran up the middle was that all we had?? don't worry be happy..
Now I hear there's a tweet or two...does it really sound so real good to you??? don't worry be happy..

well...have you got a real long season of hatin songs ahead of you. like smith, sing, crabtree or not they will all be here all season long.

By no means am I hating...The niners could lose all season long and I'd still support them 100 %, of course I'd be mad like I am now.
This team is to good to lose like they did on Sunday,that was a complete meltdown and I hope they're all motivated as they should be..but the time for talk is over... As they say don't tell me ..show me...

that don't look like 100% support. seems more like you got one foot off of the wagon after 1 game into the season.

Thank you for Dr Phil analysis of what my support should look like...I'll be taking that into high consideration for the future..Plus I'll definitely look into where I'm putting my foot as in not to offend you...

hey man. i not one to usually jump on others post but we are only one game into the season and every thread is filled with crap about crabs, sing, smith and gore even. it seems to me that everyone is losing hope or lost it already and we barely started. i just think we could all settle down a bit and give it some time. these players and coaches are not going anywhere soon. at least not this season so we might as well ride it out. as creative as your song might be.....its not one of hope. and with 15 games left how does that help? we need our fans loud and proud monday. not booing. and that is all that that song does, is boo.

and if that is how you feel about our team. why watch? like i said...one foot off the wagon.

---Dr. Phil
Hahaha good one Dr Phil... You make a good argument ...and I for one will be loud and proud on every GAME the 9ers play win or lose!!!
I say this in all modesty I've been a fan since the early 80's and was blessed to be around for those years..Plus I've been around for all the lows...trust me when I say my feet are firmly planted...As a Fan I'm frustrated right now that's all..were else can I let it out at ..if not the 49webzone??!!(I keep trying to call the niner front office to let it out there and for some reason they just don't pick up) I think, from reading the board and listening to other fans. That there are alot of fans who feel like I do ....just frustrated..
This season holds a lot of hope for US 9er fans.To finally see the niners with the talent to do well after 6 years of struggles..is so greatly encouraging..Only to see the total team melt down was totally discouraging Maybe I came into "game one", after listening to all the off season hype with my expectations to high...I don't know. but like you said its only game 1 of a 16 game season
But I will say this Dr Phil..let me boo for a min and let MY team know that I was disappointed For a MOMENT...and only for a MOMENT ,,,,,But come Monday night be ready Ain'ts cause we're bringing it.........
Originally posted by 49ERGUY:
I feel better already ...... now just f@cking show me.

The faithful are still here and have been through all of the teams losses ...... but just critical of the stupid repeated problems.

Agree
Originally posted by MSteitz468:
Originally posted by LongTimeNiner:

I agree. Alex has to be more accurate but if you watch a lot of QBs they do make some bad throws during games (heck, the Rivers deep pass to Neena last night when he was 40 yards open was 10 yards behind him. He had to stop to catch it). The WRs just make the catch. Ziegler is the only one who seems to do this right now. The guy sells out.

Favre is a perfect example of this. He just tosses the ball up and his receiver goes and gets it.

Honestly, watching some of the games last night, Alex's passes looked way better than Flacco, Sanchez and Cassell this week.

Positive comments about Smith are not allowed on this forum!
Originally posted by 9eridiot:

Wrong. The only play that Alex made is the scramble in Seattle a couple of years ago. Even then the pass was high and wide. Gore made a fantastic, acrobatic catch.

WTF are you talking about? Did you even read my post? What am I wrong about? Are you disagreeing with the fact that play makers should make plays (INCLUDING THE QB!).

[ Edited by LambdaChi49 on Sep 14, 2010 at 18:09:52 ]

---Dr. Phil
Hahaha good one Dr Phil... You make a good argument ...and I for one will be loud and proud on every GAME the 9ers play win or lose!!!
I say this in all modesty I've been a fan since the early 80's and was blessed to be around for those years..Plus I've been around for all the lows...trust me when I say my feet are firmly planted...As a Fan I'm frustrated right now that's all..were else can I let it out at ..if not the 49webzone??!!(I keep trying to call the niner front office to let it out there and for some reason they just don't pick up) I think, from reading the board and listening to other fans. That there are alot of fans who feel like I do ....just frustrated..
This season holds a lot of hope for US 9er fans.To finally see the niners with the talent to do well after 6 years of struggles..is so greatly encouraging..Only to see the total team melt down was totally discouraging Maybe I came into "game one", after listening to all the off season hype with my expectations to high...I don't know. but like you said its only game 1 of a 16 game season
But I will say this Dr Phil..let me boo for a min and let MY team know that I was disappointed For a MOMENT...and only for a MOMENT ,,,,,But come Monday night be ready Ain'ts cause we're bringing it.........

i was pretty pissed also but we gotta shake huh. no game comes easy and the ones with the seahawks are always a toss up imo. I hope we can contend with these saints and fear the zones reaction if we lose (which is very likely). I think for my own sanity and so i dont piss off others I may just avoid this place after losses like that....lol.
what's funny is that Patrick Willis, Takeo Spikes, and Vernon are the LEAST of the niners problems. All 3 of them played the best. It's all the others and coaches who were garbage.
Originally posted by jpherring:
This is stupid.

All they do is talk. When January gets here, maybe we can talk our way into the playoffs.

The only thing in this world that matters is money and wins.

maybe we can tweet our way in..play ball fu^k all this s**t..god i mkiss the old days...havent missed a gm in 19 yrs but this s**t is the same reason nba has lost me.miss u bird,magic,thomas,jordan..ect

Share 49ersWebzone