There are 163 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

crabtree nicknames

• jrg
  • Veteran
Nicknames are gay.
its amazing.. he just had a great rookie season and was our most productive WR last year and he played just 11 games.. now you guys are saying he sucks because of 2 games? and he made a great play last game.. we just have to give him the ball more

you guys are unbelievable
At the moment, I think it would be "the invisible man"
I'll call him the same thing I called him at the draft, the same thing I alled him last year, and the same thing I'll keep calling him.

ShouldHaveDraftedOrakpo!
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Craproute.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CrAnKD4TCRabTree:
its amazing.. he just had a great rookie season and was our most productive WR last year and he played just 11 games.. now you guys are saying he sucks because of 2 games? and he made a great play last game.. we just have to give him the ball more

you guys are unbelievable

Crabdouche is my personal favorite.
Originally posted by jrg:
Nicknames are gay.
Craptree or Crappee
Originally posted by 49ersnum1:
Crabs

& whats with all the negativity towards Crabtree? he had a bad game vs SEA, but so did everyone, Including Gore, Smith, Clements and others.. He had a very nice play vs NO but didnt have enough targets.. the guys had a very good rookie year IMO and still has so much upside and ability.. he is a number 1

it's stupid isn't it, i mean all off-season, everyone is on his nuts and with one bad game he becomes an outcast and he sucks. all this negativity is coming from fake a$$ fans, the same ones who like to over react an demand that Smith, Singletary, Raye, Lawson, Haralson, and the list goes on, need to lose their jobs because they don't play or coach a perfect game. this fan base is getting more and more ridiculous the more and more they're allowed to post, i hear more hate for our players on this website than i do form fans of other teams (i work with nothing but raider fans), it's sad and all of you who post these kinds of threads suck as fans...
[ Edited by IstruckG0LDS0N on Sep 25, 2010 at 6:37 PM ]
Crabtree might just be the offensive player the 49ers have, but we'll never know in Raye and Singletary's mickey-mouse run like it's '39 scheme.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Crabtree might just be the offensive player the 49ers have, but we'll never know in Raye and Singletary's mickey-mouse run like it's '39 scheme.

Michael Grabthree for how many catches he has over 2 games. :(
Originally posted by brizznasty:
Michael Grabthree for how many catches he has over 2 games. :(

LOL, thats money!
Originally posted by fly15:

I swear 90% if not all of your posts are all smilies.