There are 158 users in the forums

crabtree nicknames

Shop Find 49ers gear online
remember last year when he held out ? zoners had numerous funny nicknames for this svker. I wonder why some of them haven't resurfaced since the hawks rout and his mistakes
Come on zoners you can do better
I'll start quickly before some moderator lock this thread although i think it would be useful to get some of the anger out of us in a funny way (i didn't broke anything home up to now)
A thread sumed them up at the time but i cannot find it anymore even with the search option

these are the ones i remember the most
craptree
cashtree
crabdouche

and we could certainly had now
craproute
brandonlloydinthemaking ...
craptree is the only one that matters
  • fly15
  • Veteran
The kid is going to be OK. No one is enamored with his behavior or personality of late, but I still think that he will become a very good (not elite) receiver in the NFL. He's not real fast; doesen't seem to pick up the playbook very well, doesen't read defensive rotations much (blame TT flag football for that) and certainly can't tackle (as evidenced by his pathetic, flayling attempt to stop the DB after the interception).

But he does have a great deal of athletic ability and talent for the position. I agree with most of you that he doesn't seem to really want to be here, but is willing to play out his contract until M.C. Hammer and Deion can work out a trade at some point in the future.

I'm curious how he bounces back from such a poor outing. That will be the true gauge of his character
  • dman
  • Veteran
ban
Craproute.
Chumptree. Divatree. NotTTechtree.
crabcakes.
Suck ass

Sh*teating grin douchecanoe magee
Originally posted by FnkyPhantom:
The kid is going to be OK. No one is enamored with his behavior or personality of late, but I still think that he will become a very good (not elite) receiver in the NFL. He's not real fast; doesen't seem to pick up the playbook very well, doesen't read defensive rotations much (blame TT flag football for that) and certainly can't tackle (as evidenced by his pathetic, flayling attempt to stop the DB after the interception).

But he does have a great deal of athletic ability and talent for the position. I agree with most of you that he doesn't seem to really want to be here, but is willing to play out his contract until M.C. Hammer and Deion can work out a trade at some point in the future.

I'm curious how he bounces back from such a poor outing. That will be the true gauge of his character

I agree with bolded out part. I'll give him one bad game ....... too bad it had to be against a divisional opponent.

We don't need these stupid threads and stupid nick names though.

[ Edited by 49ERGUY on Sep 14, 2010 at 11:47:43 ]
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Craproute.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
trabtree
Crabs

& whats with all the negativity towards Crabtree? he had a bad game vs SEA, but so did everyone, Including Gore, Smith, Clements and others.. He had a very nice play vs NO but didnt have enough targets.. the guys had a very good rookie year IMO and still has so much upside and ability.. he is a number 1
Share 49ersWebzone