There are 305 users in the forums

What do you Hate about the niners

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I hate that we have 3 3rd string QB's on our team
Originally posted by 9erluv415:
Originally posted by susweel:
I just hate losing every f**king year.

I agree. Sick of it.

I think everyone just needs to take a deep breath and relax. After all, we're still 4-1, right? Who's with me?
i hate our pass rush, dominant against weak teams, non-existent against avg-good teams
What I hate the most is that there's players calling coaches and teammates out when, in turn, those players choke when they had the opportunity. Yes you, Alex! You do have reason to be upset at some parts of the team but keep yo mouth shut until you are able to hit wide open receivers for touchdowns.

I hate the fact that this game is about matchups, execution and adjustments and we can't figure out what these words mean. Yes you, coaches! Effin get yo practice heads out of yo asses and understand where the defenses weak link is and attack it. Also understand that the team play isn't going to show you the exact same things you saw on film. They have brains and will change a few things. Learn how to effin change yo s**t!

I hate the fact that our CB's believed they could get an INT on every throw and jump every route.

I would rather Alex Smith call his own plays than sorry ass Raye who seems as though he has no rhythm or reason for calling one play after the next.
Originally posted by SoCal9ers:
I hate that we have 3 3rd string QB's on our team
Originally posted by YorkHater:
I hate Alex Smith
I hate Jed York
I hate Jimmy Ray
I Hate Scott Mccloughin for putting us in this situation
I hate Baalke for Drafting 2 linemen instead of BPA and getting proven vets for an oline
I Hate Crabtree
I hate parys haralson
i hate nate clements
i hate michael lewis for being a slow
i hate alex smith because we should of had AAron Rodgers a local kid and niner fan..
i hate these golf clappin pinot grigio drinking pu$$y ass niner fans
lastly i hate the webzone for locking this thread and giving me a warning for speaking my mind
Sing should be kept with 2 great coordinators like romeo crennel and charlie weis
Let the hate begin!
[angry]

If you hate the webzone, then GTFO.
Originally posted by Gavintech:
The #1 thing is the majority of WZ posters.

especially the overreaction in the WZ over a loss
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
That they've had the same problems for six years and can't seem to solve them.
i hate that this isn't locked yet.......Next, time to get over it an prepare for the saints its a new day.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dman:

I hate the fact that Jed York just sits there and isn't in the locker room chewing the entire team out. If Eddie D. were here, he would have already told Sing that his job is as good as gone if he puts out a team that plays like that and then he would turn to the team and chew their asses out himself!

It's OK, Jed, keep sitting there on your ass.
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:

Early in 2005 season, some zoners panicked and were called overreactionists...they turned out to be right

Early in 2006 season, some zoners panicked and were called overreactionists...they turned out to be right

Early in 2007 season, some zoners panicked and were called overreactionists...they turned out to be right

Early in 2008 season, some zoners panicked and were called overreactionists...they turned out to be right

Early in 2009 season, some zoners panicked and were called overreactionists...they turned out to be right

Early in 2010 season, some zoners panicked and were called overreactionists...

This is what a child would call basic pattern recognition.

[ Edited by danimal on Sep 13, 2010 at 13:18:44 ]
Originally posted by danimal:

Early in 2005 season, some zoners panicked and were called overreactionists...they turned out to be right

Early in 2006 season, some zoners panicked and were called overreactionists...they turned out to be right

Early in 2007 season, some zoners panicked and were called overreactionists...they turned out to be right

Early in 2008 season, some zoners panicked and were called overreactionists...they turned out to be right

Early in 2009 season, some zoners panicked and were called overreactionists...they turned out to be right

i'm hoping for the law of averages to kick in

It already has. We have a below average QB.

thats cool, nothing wrong with hope...but that should not be confused such that anybody who is not hopeful is overreacting.
Share 49ersWebzone