Originally posted by WestCoast:
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Originally posted by oreck16:
f**k michael robinson

great post. Calling someone else a retard? wow. You should be warned. If you can't post a good post other then this trash, don't post....just read.
where is he calling someone a retard?

in my GORE/DIXON thread......WESTCOST called me this and a few other things other then posting why he had a problem with what I was posting. Easy to make personal attacks. Much harder to put up a better idea. He should be warned for 2 or 3 personal attacks, or better yet banned from the WZ.

Just to be clear since you can't understand basic english. I called your thread/idea lame and retarded. I never made a personal attack towards YOU. Wow, just wow...

yes you did. Look at your warning level. You got a warning for a reason, and they ended up pulling my post because of you and the other poster who made a threat to me. You made 2 or 3 personal attacks. Next time don't do this, just post good ideas or comebacks or why you feel I am wrong. All you did was attack the posters. Don't be a hater.

no they pulled your thread because it was so brilliant. i think that's why. and no, i didnt get warned. oh and stop trolling on my posts.

well its under review. You at at 50% And if anyone is trolling posts its you. You were the one who called me a retard in my thread. Stop with the lying, its getting very old.

yall sound like whiny female tho bruh ... if yall got problems meet somewhere nd solve it if not quit whiny nd spam ... k?

PERSONAL ATTACK!!! lol Well if someone made a threat to you in your own thread and another one call you a retard and said a few other things and then then your post gets pulled, I bet you would be whiny as well. I am okay with posters not agreeing with my thread, but to get personal and make threats and add nothing else, is very weak and should be taken care of. Meet somewhere? What are you talking about?? Im a lover not not a hater.
f**k michael robinson

great post. Calling someone else a retard? wow. You should be warned. If you can't post a good post other then this trash, don't post....just read.

in my GORE/DIXON thread......WESTCOST called me this and a few other things other then posting why he had a problem with what I was posting. Easy to make personal attacks. Much harder to put up a better idea. He should be warned for 2 or 3 personal attacks, or better yet banned from the WZ.

Just to be clear since you can't understand basic english. I called your thread/idea lame and retarded. I never made a personal attack towards YOU. Wow, just wow...

yes you did. Look at your warning level. You got a warning for a reason, and they ended up pulling my post because of you and the other poster who made a threat to me. You made 2 or 3 personal attacks. Next time don't do this, just post good ideas or comebacks or why you feel I am wrong. All you did was attack the posters. Don't be a hater.

no they pulled your thread because it was so brilliant. i think that's why. and no, i didnt get warned. oh and stop trolling on my posts.

well its under review. You at at 50% And if anyone is trolling posts its you. You were the one who called me a retard in my thread. Stop with the lying, its getting very old.
It was a decent thread as some good contributions and points were being made. I didn't really see any direct insults coming from WC directly at you.

Relax dude

well I did and my post got pulled because of it, I am very relaxed, just will not put up with personal attacks or threats. He called me a retard and went on and on without anything as far as why it was a bad idea. Thats a personal attack by the rules. The other poster made threats to me and should be banned. No room for that.
then go 'tell' on that person by messaging the mods directly vs. continue whoring up the thread with whining and trolling? It derails the subject of the thread and in turn it makes you look like you're being part of the problem vs. the solution

Why put out a fire with gasoline?
Originally posted by E-49er:
I couldn't belive Westbrook and Dixon were not involved in any of the offensive packages on Sunday. Westbrook could have been used on 3rd down in the gun where he is probably better suited than Gore. It blew my mind that on a couple of the 4th and ones they didnt try Dixon. When the defense knows the type of play you are going to run by personell than you make it easier for them to stop it. If you can either run or pass out of the formation it makes it more difficult. Right now our OC has no clue and neither does our HC. We will not win the division if Westbrook and Dixon are not more involved in the offense and Raye continues to call run,run, pass kinda crap.

yep I agree, if they think they can run Gore all season like they tried to on sunday vs a crappie team like the seahawks, (27 new players and a new head coach) we are in for a long season.
Originally posted by jpherring:
It appears Michael Robinson went to Seattle and spilled the beans on our offensive scheme and game plan. Even our players said it was as if the Seattle D knew what was going to happen ahead of time. It kills me that we cut Robinson to make room for Westbrook and Dixon, but these 2 didn't even see the field on Sunday. Kudos to Seattle to pick up Robinson and use his knowledge against us. Carroll is more clever than Sing here.

ya on that 4 down , they should have lined up westbrook and gore in the back field and sent westbrook out instead of norris . westbrook would have caught the pass that was a tad high .
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
thats jimmy raye for you, cannot be creative one bit, its ridiculous how we let playmakers sit and guys like moran norris hit on key downs.

I share your pain.... That "game plan" last Sunday may have been the most simplistic, the most telegraphed, the least creative, and the most ineffective I have seen from a Niner team in a long time. Just brutal.
f**k michael robinson

It was a decent thread as some good contributions and points were being made. I didn't really see any direct insults coming from WC directly at you.

Relax dude

well I did and my post got pulled because of it, I am very relaxed, just will not put up with personal attacks or threats. He called me a retard and went on and on without anything as far as why it was a bad idea. Thats a personal attack by the rules. The other poster made threats to me and should be banned. No room for that.
then go 'tell' on that person by messaging the mods directly vs. continue whoring up the thread with whining and trolling? It derails the subject of the thread and in turn it makes you look like you're being part of the problem vs. the solution

I already did this. They are trolling my posts. Maybe you should stay out of this. This is not your beef. Like I said I dont take threats or insults light. Maybe you do. Thats up to you, please dont try and speak for me. Stay out of it.
Originally posted by nw9erfan:
thats jimmy raye for you, cannot be creative one bit, its ridiculous how we let playmakers sit and guys like moran norris hit on key downs.

I share your pain.... That "game plan" last Sunday may have been the most simplistic, the most telegraphed, the least creative, and the most ineffective I have seen from a Niner team in a long time. Just brutal.

lets run Gore to the left, okay that did not work, lets run Gore to the right, did not work, lets run Gore up the middle, opps, well i guess if that does not work, lets keep doing it and let Dixon and Westbrook get some rest. lol I bet you will see DIXON and westbrook in the game next week if Gore gets stuffed again. The Saints are a much better team then the Seahawks, make sure someone tells Jimmy Raye this.
f**k michael robinson

Relax dude

I already did this. They are trolling my posts. Maybe you should stay out of this. This is not your beef. Like I said I dont take threats or insults light. Maybe you do. Thats up to you, please dont try and speak for me. Stay out of it.

lolz look who got their feathers ruffled.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
BS excuses. Erase the bad throws and dropped passes and we win the game. Also it doesn't take inside information to know we will run up the middle on 2nd and 3rd and long.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
f**k michael robinson

Relax dude

lolz look who got their feathers ruffled.

when someone make a threat to you in your own thread or calls you a retard, you might feel the same way. The only thing I am ticked off at is my thread got pulled for review. But thats okay, I have more coming.

Originally posted by nw9erfan:

Lets run Gore to the left, okay that did not work, lets run Gore to the right, did not work, lets run Gore up the middle, opps, well i guess if that does not work, lets keep doing it and let Dixon and Westbrook get some rest. lol
I bet you will see DIXON and Westbrook in the game next week if Gore gets stuffed again. The Saints are a much better team then the Seahawks, make sure someone tells Jimmy Raye this.

Unfortunately, I think it will take someone to tell Jimmy for him to get it. I was shocked at the lack of imagination of last week's game plan....on both sides of the ball too.
If you look around the league, the most successful coaches are also the smartest and best prepared.....Payton, Belichick, Reid, Shanahan, Whisenhunt... Can we put Sing and his staff in that category? Don't think so...
Kory Sheets
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Kory Sheets

OMG YESSSSSSS..

But Gore got pissed off because he spilled coffee on his sheets
wow this thread turned into a cat fight. i'm pretty sure westbrook and dixon were non factors because we got our azzes handed to us and were trying to play catch up.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran

I was like WTF?!?!?!?! Moran Norris?!?!?!?! Twice!?!?!?!?!
Share 49ersWebzone