LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

Brian Westbrook / Dixon - Non-Factors

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It appears Michael Robinson went to Seattle and spilled the beans on our offensive scheme and game plan. Even our players said it was as if the Seattle D knew what was going to happen ahead of time. It kills me that we cut Robinson to make room for Westbrook and Dixon, but these 2 didn't even see the field on Sunday. Kudos to Seattle to pick up Robinson and use his knowledge against us. Carroll is more clever than Sing here.
A lot of people are more clever than sing.
Why was the other thread deleted?
Raye doesn't remember the name of the play call w/ Dixon or Westbrook in it.
f**k michael robinson
Originally posted by WestCoast:
f**k michael robinson
I'm sure he had a talk with the defensive coordinator about what to expect from play calling involving Gore
thats jimmy raye for you, cannot be creative one bit, its ridiculous how we let playmakers sit and guys like moran norris hit on key downs.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
thats jimmy raye for you, cannot be creative one bit, its ridiculous how we let playmakers sit and guys like moran norris hit on key downs.
f**k michael robinson

great post. Calling someone else a retard? wow. You should be warned. If you can't post a good post other then this trash, don't post....just read.
Originally posted by 49erJim:
f**k michael robinson

great post. Calling someone else a retard? wow. You should be warned. If you can't post a good post other then this trash, don't post....just read.
where is he calling someone a retard?

Originally posted by oreck16:
Why was the other thread deleted?

it got pulled because someone made a threat to me and the other poster made personal attacts. No need for it, just post why you disagree with what I posted. I thought it was a good thread. Gore is not god, and when you have a wepon like DIXON, you should try and use him when what you are trying to do does not work on a team you should be beating badly.
I hope that with Ginn now out for this Monday and Crabtree not knowing the playbook, Jimmy Raye has enough common sense to design some plays that involves Westbrook/Dixon and Delanie Walker catching passes.
f**k michael robinson

in my GORE/DIXON thread......WESTCOST called me this and a few other things other then posting why he had a problem with what I was posting. Easy to make personal attacks. Much harder to put up a better idea. He should be warned for 2 or 3 personal attacks, or better yet banned from the WZ.
Originally posted by socal81:
I hope that with Ginn now out for this Monday and Crabtree not knowing the playbook, Jimmy Raye has enough common sense to design some plays that involves Westbrook/Dixon and Delanie Walker catching passes.

I think Dixon and Westbrook know the playbook a lot better then Crabtree and he was in the game the entrie time. So Dixon and Westbrook could have played.
f**k michael robinson

in my GORE/DIXON thread......WESTCOST called me this and a few other things other then posting why he had a problem with what I was posting. Easy to make personal attacks. Much harder to put up a better idea. He should be warned for 2 or 3 personal attacks, or better yet banned from the WZ.

Just to be clear since you can't understand basic english. I called your thread/idea lame and retarded. I never made a personal attack towards YOU. Wow, just wow...
Share 49ersWebzone