OK, so the entire team played like monkey doo-doo.

Everybody seemed to be terribly off here and there. Physically, I just don't think the TEAM was there after the bad pass to Norris, maybe a few players, who have the motors when it comes to physicality, for example: Justin Smith, Goldson, Willis...but as a team I didn't see the 'want' to win as a TEAM playing kind of attitude.

There was one play where the little samoan seahawk middle linebacker, STOPPED and ATE up the block from our BIG samoan while he was pulling. The rookie didn't even cross the line of scrimmage.

Going for it on 4th and 1 in the red zone, do that all day Coach Sing! I loved the play calls and all, but I believe the team didn't want to give the defending Super Bowl Champs 1 extra day of tape viewing of successful creative plays. I really don't recall any new plays they haven't ran since last year. Everything looked the same as last year. They just didn't execute the plays. Again, I think they were really thinking about the MNF home opener vs. the Aints. In case if you didn't know, teams do go through such experiences looking ahead.....

Also, when the schedule came out, I really believe Seattle had this game circled on their calendar with a permanent marker, while we used a pencil....

If the O-line, Db's pass coverage, Smith, Crabtree, and the 'NO pass rush ability' and the time it takes to call a play, 's**ttyness' happens at home next Monday, then again in another crazy Kansas City stadium the following week, then, then that is when.....The organization will do roster and maybe even coaching restructuring.