• Veteran
Barrows = Jimmy Raye
Raye's Play Calling= No Sense of urgency
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
It's more than that.
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
The 49ers killed the 49ers not a sole person. group effort tonight guys

I disagree. With the Pics and over/under throws (missing give-me TD passes); Alex lost this one for us...

Alex didnt help at all but how do u explain the first pic? did he use the force to make crabtree miss it? the second one was just bad timing, idk who's fault it was but he is the qb and i will give him the blame. then was it his fault that our db's dont know what a pump fake is? or that our d cant get pressure on a below average oline who is missing a couple starters on the line to begin with? it also doesnt help when we cant run the ball. dont get me wrong, alex was HORRIBLE after the first quarter, and deserves most the blame, but not all the blame. our entire team/coaching staff was horrible(except our run d).
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by InconvnientTruth:

I disagree. With the Pics and over/under throws (missing give-me TD passes); Alex lost this one for us...

Alex didnt help at all but how do u explain the first pic? did he use the force to make crabtree miss it? the second one was just bad timing, idk who's fault it was but he is the qb and i will give him the blame. then was it his fault that our db's dont know what a pump fake is? or that our d cant get pressure on a below average oline who is missing a couple starters on the line to begin with? it also doesnt help when we cant run the ball. dont get me wrong, alex was HORRIBLE after the first quarter, and deserves most the blame, but not all the blame. our entire team/coaching staff was horrible(except our run d).

Originally posted by jreff22:

I guess Crabs, Nate, and Brown didn't make any mistakes then......?

Wow, that's quite a jump there... I think you may need to recalibrate your perception.
  • fly15
  • Veteran

Wow, that's quite a jump there... I think you may need to recalibrate your perception.

He's one of them D
Originally posted by InconvnientTruth:

Funny how Alex always ends up on the bad side of those types of picks. Maybe he's not placing the ball all that well; but, I'm sure you see no fault in Alex's poor placement on the 2 give-me TD misses either.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
"I do want you to understand that Alex is our quarterback and at no time did I think of putting David Carr in the football game," Singletary said.

Thank you Singletary for putting your love of Alex ahead of having a decent football team.

Thanks for giving us a product on the field that wouldn't even be suitable for the NCAA.

perception of what?

That is ignorant. He didn't have a great game, but how about the o line? We can't even pick up a 4th and inches? He was under duress the entire second half. No running game at all.

perception of what?

If you think Crabs and Nate played perfect, then you don't know quite as much about Football as I thought you did. Also, if you can't see that Alex was clearly the weakest link on our team today, you need some help.

In case you didn't know a 58% completion percentage, 2 ints, 1 Fumble, and a QB rate of 52.5 sucks for a QB!
This lack of communication or sense of urgency, is a reason we weren't up 17-0 in the 2nd quarter instead of 6-0.

We had these problems last year, and in the pre-season games.

Raye you need to have these GDAMN PLAYS scripted for us in case we actually do go for it........

Originally posted by sacniner:

That is ignorant. He didn't have a great game, but how about the o line? We can't even pick up a 4th and inches? He was under duress the entire second half. No running game at all.

2 int's that led to 14 points and 2 easy TD misses that took away 14; you do the math...
Share 49ersWebzone