LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

Eric Davis: Problem is with play management

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Mex49
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by Mex49:
How quckly we forget the ownership drill.

Grow up b***h

???

?
If that's the case, then Smith needs to take initiative and Ask Madden.

-9fA
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerbrand:
slow play calls cause inaccurate throws?

exactly.
Should have kept that in house and took the blame.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
I am so tired of this s**t happening for the past 3-4 years with us. Whenever it's 4th and 1, our coaches sit on their asses thinking about if we should or shouldn't go for it and that's the difference between having to burn a TO and getting the play started.

None of this excuses Smith's s**tty play, however.

I agree. Smith did play like sht. But sht rolls down hill. These arent ticky tack problems.

I swear its always something with this team. Can we just get sht together? Or let Smith call plays if the play isnt in by 15 seconds or something. I dont know. So frustrated with this team.

I'm over EVERY player except Davis and Willis.

Smith sucked. Staley got OWNED. Crabtree acted like a diva. F em all.
Smith was s**t today, no doubt. But this thread isn't about Smith. Why does everything have to be about Smith (Meth,shj)
Originally posted by Method:
There was too much failure in this game. Just so f**king much. Alex needs to step it the f**k up, but those delay of game penalties were not on him.

cosigned. I think we should make Mike Johnson the playcaller
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Shaj:
ah, ok, that's why Smith played like Helen Keller today. I get it.

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Smith was s**t today, no doubt. But this thread isn't about Smith. Why does everything have to be about Smith (Meth,shj)

THANK YOU!

Jesus, I posted this in other to point to a problem that needs to get adressed and people turn into a Alex Smith thread.

NinerTalk sure is hilarious.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
There was too much failure in this game. Just so f**king much. Alex needs to step it the f**k up, but those delay of game penalties were not on him.

Huh? Did you read my post?

The play calling was terrible throughout the game. There's no f**king need for Moran Norris to ever run a FB dive on the goal line. There's no need for us to have 3 wasted timeouts over this same issue, and then f**king still have 2 or 3 delay of game penalties in the first f**king half. f**k.

Well Jimmy Raye is pretty old and not the answer BTW.
Raye was napping
Ronnie Lott

Would not put up with this SSSS
Originally posted by niners94:
Should have kept that in house and took the blame.

I dont know about that. If the plays are late he wont have time to read the defense. If he doesn't have time to read the defense things will feel chaotic from hike. I'm not saying he shouldn't over come this, but at the same time he shouldn't be the only one taking the blame.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Huh? Did you read my post?

The play calling was terrible throughout the game. There's no f**king need for Moran Norris to ever run a FB dive on the goal line. There's no need for us to have 3 wasted timeouts over this same issue, and then f**king still have 2 or 3 delay of game penalties in the first f**king half. f**k.

Dude I agreed that's why I just said MAKE SOMEONE ELSE THE PLAY CALLER. WTF do you think I was talking about? Mike Johnson's the QB coach and the plan has been for him to surpass Raye in a few years anyway. Raye aint getting the job done so you might as well hand the torch to Johnson to see if he has anything.
Share 49ersWebzone