There are 85 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Eric Davis: Problem is with play management

Eric Davis just mentioned that Alex Smith said there was only one time that the head set defaulted. Eric said that means there is a managment problem. They need to get the plays in faster. I knew that excuse sounded like bulls**t. Just thought I would call them out on BS.
  • Mex49
  • Member
  • Posts: 2,979
How quckly we forget the ownership drill.


Grow up b***h
Originally posted by Mex49:
How quckly we forget the ownership drill.


Grow up b***h

???
No link yet but Tim K posted this on Twitter:

@timkawakami Wow. Alex Smith being very clear there was only 1 instance of a tech problem with headphones. Other times: "We had trouble getting it in."

And the more interesting one:

@timkawakami Alex Smith just completely backed up my guess/thoughts. 49ers' slow playcalls came only on key offensive moments. There's a problem here."

Any theories for that last one?
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Eric Davis just mentioned that Alex Smith said there was only one time that the head set defaulted. Eric said that means there is a managment problem. They need to get the plays in faster. I knew that excuse sounded like bulls**t. Just thought I would call them out on BS.

this coaching staff is a joke
f**kING JIMMY RAYE LOL
I am so tired of this s**t happening for the past 3-4 years with us. Whenever it's 4th and 1, our coaches sit on their asses thinking about if we should or shouldn't go for it and that's the difference between having to burn a TO and getting the play started.

None of this excuses Smith's s**tty play, however.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
f**kING JIMMY RAYE LOL

dudes too old. i bet he feels he's getting them in fast but in reality it's taking 10 extra seconds
Jimmy Raye. Oh man.

Get him some Adderal or something.
singletary can't coach for s**t
Originally posted by ninerfan21:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
f**kING JIMMY RAYE LOL

dudes too old. i bet he feels he's getting them in fast but in reality it's taking 10 extra seconds

LOL!^^^
  • Shemp
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,588
ah, ok, that's why Smith played like Helen Keller today. I get it.
There was too much failure in this game. Just so f**king much. Alex needs to step it the f**k up, but those delay of game penalties were not on him.
Alex Smith is the problem, not the headsets, not the play calling.
slow play calls cause inaccurate throws?
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home