There are 180 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

ITS OFFICIAL

We need a new quarterback. Alex smith sucks and he always will. Trade for Vick, call up Bulger i don't care. Smith is the weak link. As long as he's the qb we will never be a relavent team. Get rid of him now i'm so freakin over watching his garbage play.
Yeah I was a big backer of smith. Im done, I've seen enough
But hes still young. Give him aome time.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
But hes still young. Give him some time.
Originally posted by dynasty2010:
We need a new quarterback. Alex smith sucks and he always will. Trade for Vick, call up Bulger i don't care. Smith is the weak link. As long as he's the qb we will never be a relavent team. Get rid of him now i'm so freakin over watching his garbage play.

Yep! The O Line, RBs, WRs, D-Line and DBs all played well enough to win today. We lost because of the QB!

Oh wait. That's totally incorrect. We lost because every unit played poorly, not just the QB (who played below average, but not terribly).
  • mod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 29,367
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,830
Former Smith supporter here, time to put this baby to bed and draft a Qb next year. Alex is what he is, time to move on from a mistake and start fresh.
It's official that this team has no leaders that will step up in the locker room

Because they are afraid of Sing
If Smith goes, Raye goes, too! Shoulda got Clausen or McNabb. Oh well, now we'll have to give up some draft picks to move up for Locker or Mallett (doubt Luck comes out).
Originally posted by mayo63:
Former Smith supporter here, time to put this baby to bed and draft a Qb next year. Alex is what he is, time to move on from a mistake and start fresh.

Yeah...its official after one week.

Go jump off a bridge.
Originally posted by dynasty2010:
We need a new quarterback. Alex smith sucks and he always will. Trade for Vick, call up Bulger i don't care. Smith is the weak link. As long as he's the qb we will never be a relavent team. Get rid of him now i'm so freakin over watching his garbage play.

Um we needed a new QB 2 years ago, our front office was too stupid to realize that, and then tried to brainwash Niner Nation and some of those in the NFL community. We should cut/trade Alex immediately and move on like we should of 2 years ago. I picked Seattle to win this division the minute Warner retired, because they would be much more healthy then they would of last year and they were the only team with decent enough talent and a decent enough QB (Bradford is the most talented QB in the division, but the Rams suck as a whole).
Originally posted by modninerfan:

Not getting Mcnabb was stupid this thread is the awful truth as long as he's the qb we wont' matter. 3 times in the first quarter we're inside the 10... 6 points. Not many teams in the league would do that and the ones that would have a s**tty qb JUST LIKE US!
Originally posted by jrg:
Yeah...its official after one week.

Go jump off a bridge.

6 years dip s**t.
Originally posted by mayo63:
Former Smith supporter here, time to put this baby to bed and draft a Qb next year. Alex is what he is, time to move on from a mistake and start fresh.

We cant afford to wait on another rookie to develop...We need to pull off a trade for veteran QB...I have no idea who right now...