LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 299 users in the forums

Travis Laboy

Shop Find 49ers gear online
doing good on the runs, and semi decent pressure on some plays.

BTW did you see his rick flair celebration after that sack? lel.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

A) Don't f**king dance when you're getting your ass caved in from endless foot's shoved in it.

B) Lock this one up.
Yeah, the Ric Flair impression was closer than I thought. I was thinking it was some type of robot dance. Although we were getting our a$$e$ kicked, gotta celebrate the few things that actually go right.
He will be our best pass rush, was not a fan of the dance but with what was happening I didn't care.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

A) Don't f**king dance when you're getting your ass caved in from endless foot's shoved in it.

B) Lock this one up.

Why not?? Its called having fun, and doing your job. Hes a Rush LB, hes probably happy he hit the QB, at least someone on our defense did.

Did you also see how bad Harelson is playing? I can't believe this guy is still starting the way Laboy is playing when he gets in.
I think Singletary better have gotten in LaBoy's face after he missed that tackle on McCluster that he sprang for KC's first TD. I mean he went high on the tackle and just got completely shook off.

He may be a decent pass rusher but he better start making better open field tackles. I almost wanted him to start over Haralson.
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
I think Singletary better have gotten in LaBoy's face after he missed that tackle on McCluster that he sprang for KC's first TD. I mean he went high on the tackle and just got completely shook off.

He may be a decent pass rusher but he better start making better open field tackles. I almost wanted him to start over Haralson.

he shouldn't be in if he isn't rushing the passer.
Originally posted by dobo:
He is full bodied.

you are one funny latino
Originally posted by global_nomad:

True. Check out what Barrows said about it-

MattB_49:
Well, that's something that will be overlooked this week with all the tumult on offense, but it's been a glaring problem, especially on the road. The 49ers didn't sack Matt Cassel once, and he's about as mobile as a garden gnome. Lawson and Haralson are supposed to be the top pass rushers. The team has two good ones behind them in LaBoy and Brooks. But are those guys good enough against the run to be every-down players. With Michael Turner and Jason Snelling on deck, I'm not sure the 49ers make a move there ....

• Mex49
1 sack and two huge missed tackles. Not that impressed
Originally posted by global_nomad:

Can't be one dimensional. Good offenses will take advantage of you.

-9fA
KC also ran several screens right at Laboy and Brooks. They were getting killed by those screens more so than The other OLB's
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
KC also ran several screens right at Laboy and Brooks. They were getting killed by those screens more so than The other OLB's

That's the problem though with Laboy and Brooks, they're more 3rd down/pass-rushing OLBs (with lacking coverage skills). Manny Lawson is the only OLB we have that's good at stopping screens/runs.
sucks
Share 49ersWebzone