LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 260 users in the forums

seattle game who is at fault

Shop Find 49ers gear online
our o-line got completely outplayed today. alex looked good when he actually had time to throw...he started out 9-10 i believe..but as the game progressed he got less time and became more rattled and his throws got worse and worse. poor effort all around...but i would say it mostly falls on the back of the o-line.
Per Lynch:

"Comment: Can a wide receiver lose a game by himself? Michael Crabtree is trying. On radio, they are saying that Crabtree ran the wrong route that lead to the Trufant pick and score. Receivers coach Jerry Sullivan was all over Crabtree when he came to the sideline. Now, do you bench him?"
Yeah, and Sing dumps Nate to the practice squad because he doesn't have the goods to be an NFL QB.

So whats with Smith ? Does he have what it takes to be an NFL QB ? Duhhhhh

No 85 Bears team here, its 2010 for crying out loud !
  • dj43
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Per Lynch:

"Comment: Can a wide receiver lose a game by himself? Michael Crabtree is trying. On radio, they are saying that Crabtree ran the wrong route that lead to the Trufant pick and score. Receivers coach Jerry Sullivan was all over Crabtree when he came to the sideline. Now, do you bench him?"

Radio and TV both called Crabtree for running the wrong route. Smith threw to the correct place but Crabtree is quickly showing us he hasn't put in the work to earn his money. It doesn't look like his little talk Singletary and Davis did no good at all.
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Granted, the oline played poorly. However, we need a QB than can help the oline once in awhile. We need a QB who can elevate the play of those around him at least once in his lifetime. That QB is not AS... in all the years, I have yet to see him elevate the players around him.
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dj43:
Per Lynch:

Radio and TV both called Crabtree for running the wrong route. Smith threw to the correct place but Crabtree is quickly showing us he hasn't put in the work to earn his money. It doesn't look like his little talk Singletary and Davis did no good at all.

They need to send his ass to the practice squad for a few weeks.
mike singletary

somebody said we had no fire, and i think that person was right. we were flat, we made a ton of mistakes, and we couldn't bounce back from adversity.

the coach is ultimately responsible for the tenor and attitude of the team, and in this instance i think he totally failed. this is an embarrassing loss and one that should have us re-evaluating what we are doing and how
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Alex smith

am i the only one who notices how often he could run for a 1st down but then he waits around the line and then throws an incompletion?

Couldn't be more disappointed.
  • dj43
Originally posted by Blitz:
Originally posted by dj43:
Per Lynch:

They need to send his ass to the practice squad for a few weeks.
Let's hope this game sends him a message otherwise Eric Mangini is going to look like a genius.

Michael C = diva
I like mike a lot because he's intense and he doesn't cut any b.s. but sometimes I think his intensity gets in the way.

did your dad ever have unrealistic expectations for you? Like maybe he thought you'd one day play in the nfl or something, so he'd keep you out late to throw extra passes around or drill you or whatever. In reality you were never gonna play in the nfl because you're too small or slow or whatever, but he didn't see that, he just kept telling you to practice more, practice harder! "c'mon buck, you gotta believe in yourself!" And when you'd sit on the bench during games he just wouldn't say anything, just fume on the inside. Meanwhile you'd feel like crap but there's nothing you can do about it...you're trying your best, it just isn't enough.

That's singletary. Singletary is that dad. He doesn't realize that "running it any time you want" isn't a realistic concept, it doesn't exist. he keeps trying b/c he's got this credo that you can do anything if you work hard enough, but in the end all that happens is that the team fails. And then when you fail, you lose confidence. You lose confidence, you get frustrated, you start making penalties, you play tight, and you lose. That's what it is. We have more talent than Seattle but we don't have the same looseness, the same ability to just play, because we're too concerned about who mike singletary wants us to be, not who we are.

I'm pissed at Raye, Sing, Alex, Crabtree, and the entire secondary. That was a total joke.
Per Lynch:

Smith had already lost the game for us by that point.
And Gary Plummer is still criticizing Crabtree HEAVILY.
Originally posted by fip24:
In no order...
1) Alex Smith..Smith killed our momentum by missing Norris on the 4th down pass. Also, you can't win w/ dinks and dunk passes

2) Coaches.. Raye is not an NFL coordinator. Coach Sing puts us at a disadvantage every week

3) O Line- Sucked as always

4) Secondary- Killed by Mike Williams and Matt Hasselbach!!!!!! Should be interesting going against Drew Brees next week

Why was Moran Norris being used in that way again? Someone please explain that to me! Where is Westbrook?

Per Lynch:

YES! I think if Caoch Sing had done this, it would have sent a strong message to Crabtree and the rest of the team that if you show up unprepared, look to have the same happen to you NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE! No continuity whatsoever! Wold have been better today if Zeigler had started instead of Craptree and his terrible attitude!
Share 49ersWebzone