LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 266 users in the forums

49ers at Falcons: Atlanta Tailgate 2010

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hello Fellow 49ers Fans,

Will You be Attending the Game on October 3rd in Atlanta?

I am helping setup a tailgate for the Atlanta game. So far we have 26 people. No one really knows each other, but we are all 49er fans.

We are looking to grow this tailgate party. Please come out and join us!

In 2007, the last time the 49ers visited Atlanta, we had a liitle over 50 people. It was a blast.

We need more Niner fans to attend.

If you decide to join us, please contact me or reply on this post. The game is less than a month away.

If you can make it, I will let you know what everyone is bringing for food, drink etc so you can add to the mix.

I'm in charge of the Audio. I've got killer 49er track that last for about 2 hrs. It will get us pumped before we enter the game. Its 49er highlights, not music.

If your going to the game - You better stop by our tailgate!
[ Edited by John-ATL on Sep 8, 2010 at 12:02 PM ]
I had to move it up for people to see
Hey Wassup John-

I live in Atlanta and I'm planning on attending the game. I would love to come and tailgate with you guys! Fill me in on the details.
What's going on man.

Yes, we would be glad to have you.

Did you get tickets yet? How many people will be in your group?

Do you have an account at the 49ers official website's message board?

What would you like to bring to add to then tailgate (food, drink, etc.)

What is the best way to contact you?
Check this out for details

http://forums.49ers.com/messageboard/showthread.php?t=91706
Sorry, had to bump this to the front again
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Added the Official tag, hope that helps with the visibility. You'll probably get more hits as that game draws closer.
I wanna go to this game. I live in middle TN so its only about 3 and a half hours away. I looked at ticket prices though and people think a lot of their tix in Atl. Don't know if I'll make it or not. Hope so.
I live in Memphis, TN. Fiance and I were planning on attending this game but we just closed on our first house so we won't be able to make it.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by derek_allen_02:
I live in Memphis, TN. Fiance and I were planning on attending this game but we just closed on our first house so we won't be able to make it.

Check your PM brah

In 2007' the last time the 49ers visited Atlanta, I bought my tickets well in advance.

It wasn't a mistake, but I paid more than I should have.

I still haven't purchased my tickets. I will the week of. It's cutting it close, but I can save $80 per ticket probable.
Haven't got my tickets yet but will be soon. Each time I go to a game, I try to get better seats. Last time I was 5th row Section 136. Doesn't get much better than that and it definitely won't be cheap.
You talking about section 136 row 5 at the Georgia Dome?

That's around where I will be purchasing my tickets. If you don't sit at the 50, it's tough not to just stay home and watch it.

Come to our tailgate...
I'll be there, for sure. Yeah. Between the 40-50 on the 49er side. Got to hear all kinds of conversations. Gotta love it! That is the day my wife became a Soap fan.
We need to know who is planning on driving to the game. We will need parking passes.
Share 49ersWebzone