There are 127 users in the forums

Would Brady pass Montana in your mind???

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Let's just say in some weird fantasy world that this summer Tom Brady becomes a free agent, signs with the Niners, and over the next 4 or 5 years wins another 2 Superbowls to end his career with SF.

With 5 Rings, 2 with us, would you call Brady the best ever????

I know it's ridiculous and all but we only have 5 days left and I have read every post in here 10 times looking for 1 tiny bit of new Niner info!
hes already better
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo63:

JOE is the BEST EVER! HANDS DOWN, THERE'S NOT EVEN A CLOSE SECOND! 4-0 IN SUPERBOWLS WITH "ZERO" INTERCEPTIONS AND NO ONE WILL EVER MATCH THAT FOR A VERY LONG TIME!!!

Not a chance... Tom Brady was developed with remarkable advantages from Belichick's foul, cheating ways. How hard is it for a QB to have success when he knows what a defense is gonna do? He gets no love from me, as he didn't have to endure the same development as quarterbacks do.
Nope because of the cheating, the "tuck" and Adam Vs foot.
  • titan
  • Veteran
The ring's are just a bonus! Montana is the Greatest because of the way he played, his character,the way he handled his team,himself, and the organization.

He's already part of the conversation. but even if that happened, he wouldn't pass Joe in my mind. Joe is ours; Brady is a Patriot. If Brady came here and won some championships, i would certainly appreciate it, and love him for it, but it wouldn't be the same.

Originally posted by kingairta:
Nope because of the cheating, the "tuck" and Adam Vs foot.
most of Tom Brady's success in the super bowls and championship games are owed to adam viniatieri's leg! and of course the "tuck rule" helped. Montana went out and waxed his opponents!
  • titan
  • Veteran
^^^Joe can wear Shape ups and make it look manly! Brady wears V necks and grows his hair out and looks all kind a girly.
if brady, or anybody gets 5, then yes, but that wont happen anytime soon
He had his chance to be part of this conversation and didn't rise to the occasion. Unless he can rattle off a three peat Montana is going to be higher than him.
Share 49ersWebzone