LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 359 users in the forums

The Media are going to Rip Singletary to shreads if we don't win early on...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
How will he handle it, if this is the case?

last year he let them get to him....this year with all the pressure of having a playoff team and banking the whole house on Alex.....lets just say Sunday night & Monday Press Conferences will be VERY interesting through out the season if we struggle...

IMO, if Alex does struggle, I can seriously see Singletary not making through the whole season.....only because of his natural hate for the media, and non ability to mask it.

edit- all it takes is one awkward outburst.....then the Media will go for the kill every week.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Sep 6, 2010 at 5:12 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Yes he will be run out of town by the media if we dont win this season. He is not a media friendly coach, so they will turn on him fast.

Hopefully we win.
sure whatever
If we start 0-2, 0-3 He will have much more than the media to worry about...
Welcome to the sinletary-hater suck fest!

Originally posted by SJniner7:

Yes and no. We could definitely go 1-4 to start the season and still end with 10-6. But because we play Seattle and Kansas City in the first 3 games, I don't see us going 0-3.

I don't think we will...our team is so talented that we can just run the ball and play great defense...and we should still win a couple of games....BUT if Alex is struggling each of those games...then the Media is going to bring that up...and Sing will be . The media loves controversy and they know Sing will not let them down....it was very awkward last year with Sing and that older journalist....old dude was like, "don't try to pep talk us like we are the players"...lol.....Sing went
Originally posted by Afrikan:

I don't think we will...our team is so talented that we can just run the ball and play great defense...and we should still win a couple of games....BUT if Alex is struggling each of those games...then the Media is going to bring that up...and Sing will be . The media loves controversy and they know Sing will not let them down....it was very awkward last year with Sing and that older journalist....old dude was like, "don't try to pep talk us like we are the players"...lol.....Sing went

I hope he has learned to maintain his cool. It was great television, but not so great for our beloved HC...
Originally posted by global_nomad:

LMAO.. I love these videos!! Funny every year, everytime I see them.

Tell us something we don't know.
i think everyone expects us to handle the seahawks, but i dont know about the defending superbowl champs in week 2 XD
should say jeff kaplan instead of media
Oh give it a rest.

All this over Nate Davis? The guy who hadn't learned the playbook in 2 years? The guy who laid an egg against the Raiders D-sqaud?

What would they say that if Nate Davis were on the team everything would be ok?
Afrikan is this really necessary? We get it, your butt hurts because our lazy third stringer got his lazy ass fired, big effin deal...get over it.
Share 49ersWebzone