There are 473 users in the forums
Niner fans in Mississippi and Tennessee
Sep 9, 2010 at 8:14 PM
- amir_tn80
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,864
Nashville area here.
Sep 9, 2010 at 8:31 PM
- AlohaBruh
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,521
What about Oahu? Probably nobody but I wanna start something over here.
Sep 9, 2010 at 8:37 PM
- TheChozen
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,964
Originally posted by amir_tn80:
Nashville area here.
I'm about a hour and a half outside of Nashville.
Sep 9, 2010 at 8:54 PM
- ninerlifer
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,237
you know Im 6 hours from you homie, meet me in Tuscaloosa!
Sep 10, 2010 at 12:14 AM
- mod
- Veteran
- Posts: 42,457
I thought you lived in Tampa?
Sep 10, 2010 at 1:14 AM
- Dshearn
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,411
biloxi....humm
Sep 10, 2010 at 5:54 AM
- Esco
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 26,033
Originally posted by modninerfan:
I thought you lived in Tampa?
Company relocation
Sep 10, 2010 at 6:31 AM
- MszBest9ersFan
- Veteran
- Posts: 1
Yo people... I'm in Southaven, MS. The niners are ready to make some noise this year! I wont miss a minute of a game this year... CANT WAIT!
Sep 10, 2010 at 7:03 AM
- 228niner
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,630
Originally posted by Dshearn:
biloxi....humm
i'm from ocean springs, but recently moved to mobile
Sep 10, 2010 at 7:53 AM
- jta854
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,305
Its not Tennessee, but I'm just over the mountain in Asheville NC.
Sep 10, 2010 at 6:07 PM
- dirtysouthniner
- Veteran
- Posts: 960
Southaven, MS
Sep 11, 2010 at 10:09 AM
- jango4985
- Veteran
- Posts: 46
Lexington, KY here
Sep 11, 2010 at 11:20 AM
- fly15
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,790
Originally posted by BHulman:Originally posted by Allx9er:
big upps to greene county tenn!!!!!!
I'm about 30 minutes from the Tennessee border here in Huntsville, Alabama. Can't wait for this season to start!
No wonder..... I finally get it....
Sep 11, 2010 at 11:26 AM
- kidash98
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 26,660
Seems like the DURTY SOUTH representing the Red and Gold too! NOICE!!!!!
- 98
- 98
Sep 11, 2010 at 11:28 AM
- Memphis9er
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,636
Originally posted by fly15:Originally posted by BHulman:Originally posted by Allx9er:
big upps to greene county tenn!!!!!!
I'm about 30 minutes from the Tennessee border here in Huntsville, Alabama. Can't wait for this season to start!
No wonder..... I finally get it....

Now you get it...