There are 167 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1, 2010)

Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Not worried about the run game. Scare to death of the passing game. I'm just not confident in our secondary.

Yeah. Boy did that Raiders game make me worry for our 3rd and long defense. Remember 2005? 2006? When we literally could not get off the field?

we didnt have patrick willis and nate clements then

our starting CBs are good but after than we just arent cutting it

We played Willis didn't we? But yea, I'm not saying that that was what our secondary will look like during the regular season. I was just like got damn we could potentially get exposed against air-it-out teams like the Saints and Eagles.

im 95%sure willis was drafted in 2007

agreed i think we were playing vanilla secondary is without a doubt the weakest link on our D but i dont think our secondary is going to worse than average

The fuk? Lol, misunderstanding my man. I was saying the preseason game against the Raiders last week was what had me thinking about our mediocre DBs. I wasn't worried about our secondary this year because we played the Raiders three years ago or whatever.
Not worried about the run game. Scare to death of the passing game. I'm just not confident in our secondary.

Yeah. Boy did that Raiders game make me worry for our 3rd and long defense. Remember 2005? 2006? When we literally could not get off the field?

we didnt have patrick willis and nate clements then

our starting CBs are good but after than we just arent cutting it

We played Willis didn't we? But yea, I'm not saying that that was what our secondary will look like during the regular season. I was just like got damn we could potentially get exposed against air-it-out teams like the Saints and Eagles.

im 95%sure willis was drafted in 2007

agreed i think we were playing vanilla secondary is without a doubt the weakest link on our D but i dont think our secondary is going to worse than average

The fuk? Lol, misunderstanding my man. I was saying the preseason game against the Raiders last week was what had me thinking about our mediocre DBs. I wasn't worried about our secondary this year because we played the Raiders three years ago or whatever.

whoops my bad well we were playing vanilla against them all our corners were hella deep and also spencer was out all their passses were to DHP who brown was guarding
Originally posted by jreff22:

espn_nfcwest

Seahawks apparently want to try Stacy Andrews at tackle.

espn_nfcwest

Glen Coffee presumably supportive of Alex Gibbs' decision.

I'm narrowly convinced now that Singletary called up half the NFC West over the past few days and left scary messages on their answering machines, cause everybody is jumping ship!
Wow, I just read for the first time taht Alex Gibbs retired....wow. The SeaChickens are in big, big trouble. Too bad for Okung.
If we dont tak the division now, it will never ever happen....
KILL THE 12TH MAN
So pumped for this game

-9fA
I think this game is gonna be tough. The Hawks are no doubt picking Balmer's brain for any inside info.
That was the first thing I thought when I heard the Hawks signed Balmer and Jones. The Niners and Hawks play each other enough that I doubt they could impart any new info, but you never know.

Jones didn't make the cut, but he was there long enough to give up some info.
Originally posted by AKfanster:
I think this game is gonna be tough. The Hawks are no doubt picking Balmer's brain for any inside info.
That was the first thing I thought when I heard the Hawks signed Balmer and Jones. The Niners and Hawks play each other enough that I doubt they could impart any new info, but you never know.

I find it funny how the seahawks know they cant beat us so they pick up our scrap metal to try and get info lol laughable! we will still get the dub
Originally posted by AJ_Larrea954:
Originally posted by AKfanster:

I find it funny how the seahawks know they cant beat us so they pick up our scrap metal to try and get info lol laughable! we will still get the dub

They can pick that empty skull all they want. It's gonna be just like that commercial. "You think you can beat me." "You think can defeat me" "Then you meet me." "And there is no time to think."

That commercial is sick!

Im not sure exactly what he says, but I love it.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Sep 4, 2010 at 8:28 PM ]
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Quote:
"Every great journey begins with a single step...” - Chinese Proverb

"Lets mash on these bytches..." - Nes49
Originally posted by Nes49:
Quote:
"Every great journey begins with a single step...” - Chinese Proverb

"Lets mash on these bytches..." - Nes49

If you aint first, You're last--Ricky Bobby
49ers - 31
Seahawks - 10
Wow, I just read for the first time taht Alex Gibbs retired....wow. The SeaChickens are in big, big trouble. Too bad for Okung.

It is awfully strange to have your OL line coach "retire" eight days before the opener.
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Seahawk fans are in the pit of dispair. Their OL is going to have their hands full with the 49er front 7. They Seahawks can't run the ball... I foresee several sacks next Sunday, maybe 6 or more

post of the week. Its going to be all out smash mouth football on the line vs Seattle. I can't wait for this game. Someone on Seattle's Offense could die.