LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 278 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1, 2010)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Lets go with post conference
Originally posted by kstolai:
Waiting to hear Sings conference

how can we watch it?
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Dirty9er:
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
ONE..GOD...DAMN...GAME.

If we are playing like this after 4-5 weeks..ok..BUT ITS ONE GAME!!

Can you post anything else, man? How about instead of b***hing at everyone else, you post a breakdown of all the positive things from the game and all the positive s**t we have to look forward to.

I'll make a deal. I'll do that once our "fans" start thinking optimistically about this team.

No matter the 49ers home games suck. Look at Seattle..they've been written off this season..and they're supporting their team NO MATTER what..getting dominated by SF to start..but never gave up. And look at what happened. Unlike 99% of this board..everybody gives up. Just awful.

Hey weren't you told to STFU

f**k off.

Just a matter of time til your ass is banned.

Temper Temper scro'... Where's that positive attitude at?

And by the way STFU
Originally posted by dj43:
Alex Smith got off to a good start but then played poorly. However, the turndown started when Crabtree short-armed the first pass and then failed to hold an easy throw that went for a pick. At some point, the QB begins to throw the ball to where a defender won't catch it, but that means the receiver can't catch it either.

One problem leads to another, and another, and another.

Yeah he started off pretty well and then fell apart when he overthrew the pass to Norris. But I don't even get why Norris is still on this team. We already know he can't run and can't jump, he's not even a good blocker anymore, so what the f**k is the point? And I'm sorry but Crabtree was a f**king messing. He runs the wrong route and drops the pass that's right to his chest which winds up being an INT, that cost us 14 points!!!!!
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Hey, Memphis9er, where r u???
Come out, come out where ever you are.....?

Are you gloating because Alex sucks and now, after this horrible game by EVERYONE (most definitely Alex is included) you're trying to get some love. Man, you are disgusting.

thats what I call a good buddy....

Good justification dude. I'm not backing up Memphis AT ALL. You are literally calling people who had faith in Alex Smith out to tell them that he sucked and that you were right. That is so unbelievable to me. Way to be a good fan!
What needs to change? How about Smith and Raye

will it be on 1050?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Horrible fans.

Hey, Memphis9er, where r u???
Come out, come out where ever you are.....?

Are you gloating because Alex sucks and now, after this horrible game by EVERYONE (most definitely Alex is included) you're trying to get some love. Man, you are disgusting.

thats what I call a good buddy....

Good justification dude. I'm not backing up Memphis AT ALL. You are literally calling people who had faith in Alex Smith out to tell them that he sucked and that you were right. That is so unbelievable to me. Way to be a good fan!

Smith continues to make mistakes. Sooner rather than later we need to face the reality.
WOW.....

I've never seen Niner Talk implode like this. There has to be a record number of warnings and bans going out today. There should be like 7 posters left by tomorrow.

What needs to change? How about Smith and Raye

Better blocking. Recievers running the right routes, recievers catching the ball. QB completing passes.

WE need leader.
Horrible fans.

• AZ9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GhostofJimmyDean:
That. Was. Brutal.

Same. Old. Alex.

That is a fly observation
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:

will it be on 1050?

Yeah and on comcast CSNBA
  • TJA85
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dj43:
Alex Smith got off to a good start but then played poorly. However, the turndown started when Crabtree short-armed the first pass and then failed to hold an easy throw that went for a pick. At some point, the QB begins to throw the ball to where a defender won't catch it, but that means the receiver can't catch it either.

One problem leads to another, and another, and another.

It really started with that terrible holding call on Nate Clements... Just went downhill from there...
Share 49ersWebzone