There are 104 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1, 2010)

Bring it on! I say the defense gets 2 takeaways
Originally posted by valrod33:
Lets f**k these a*****es up.

49ers Baby WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO



We are gonna make these motherf**kers eat our s**t

Then we will eat that s**t and than s**t out that s**t and than make them eat the s**t we just s**t
Alex smith goes for 234 yards and 2 TDs! Frank goes for over 100 and another 2 scores!
f**k the seaf*gs. I hope we crush them 49-0, and stamp our logo into their field.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
f**k the seaf*gs. I hope we crush them 49-0, and stamp our logo into their field.

I like this! Kick some Seachicken A*S
Originally posted by TheVoiceOfReason:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Lets f**k these a*****es up.

49ers Baby WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO



We are gonna make these motherf**kers eat our s**t

Then we will eat that s**t and than s**t out that s**t and than make them eat the s**t we just s**t

lol, exactly
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
25 yard line behind our bench charter 106....lets go 49ers!!! Get psyched!!!

I'll be right behind you in my white Willis jersey. Can't wait for next Sunday!
49ers>seattle
Originally posted by NinerBabe:
Sooooooooo excited!!!! It's a no-brainer the Seahawks are going to get OWNED by the Niners. Probably too soon, but I can't wait to see Taylor Mays teach Carroll a lesson HA!

taylor mays isnt even the starter for SS?
Observations of Seahawks preseason:

Mike Williams and Deon Butler have been turning heads. The emergence of these two together with Deion Branch and Golden Tate has made T.J. Houshmandzadeh expendable. Overall their passing game has looked good.

However, running game has been atrocious. Read about it here.

With the way the 49ers secondary played this preseason expect Seattle to attack with passing game. The 49ers OLB's should have a good afternoon.
Originally posted by adrenaline:
Bring it on! I say the defense gets 2 takeaways

I say 4!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,051
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by brhokla:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
f**k the seaf*gs. I hope we crush them 49-0, and stamp our logo into their field.

I like this! Kick some Seachicken A*S

I second that
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
Observations of Seahawks preseason:

Mike Williams and Deon Butler have been turning heads. The emergence of these two together with Deion Branch and Golden Tate has made T.J. Houshmandzadeh expendable. Overall their passing game has looked good.

However, running game has been atrocious. Read about it here.

With the way the 49ers secondary played this preseason expect Seattle to attack with passing game. The 49ers OLB's should have a good afternoon.
This should be a good test to how much our DB can handle