LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 140 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1, 2010)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I just can't wait to see that "lost" look on Carroll's face next Sunday when we're dominating, if anybody has seen him during the preseason you'll know what I'm talking about.

-Last Thurs. during that Hawx/Raiders game Pete called a Nolan-esq challenge that was so ridiculously stupid/obvious it had Tom Cable and the Seattle broadcasters cracking up laughing!

Seriously guys, Pete Carroll is a 4th quarter meltdown waiting to happen.
I'm thinking 17-9 or somthing along those lines. Maybe 24-17.....
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I just can't wait to see that "lost" look on Carroll's face next Sunday when we're dominating, if anybody has seen him during the preseason you'll know what I'm talking about.

-Last Thurs. during that Hawx/Raiders game Pete called a Nolan-esq challenge that was so ridiculously stupid/obvious it had Tom Cable and the Seattle broadcasters cracking up laughing!

I meant to say, I hope we wipe that stupid smile off his face
LOL wrong thread...GO 49ers!
[ Edited by Leathaface on Sep 5, 2010 at 5:33 PM ]
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

lol, pete obvioulsy looks older than his last nfl stint 10+ years ago, but i predict he will age just as much in 1 year in seattle than he did in his 10+ year nfl hiatus
Originally posted by AKfanster:

minus the first 2 drives @ IND the first preseason game, the niners O has been moving the ball and chain almost at WILL!! not to mention WITHOUT V.Davis, Crabtree, and Gore.. Ill take over 24pts we score on O and im sticking to 34-17
Originally posted by AKfanster:

Im thinking W!
[ Edited by PatrickJira411 on Sep 5, 2010 at 6:01 PM ]
we're favored by 3
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
we're favored by 3

s**t I'll take that bet

hopefully we don't have to wait until the second half for our offense to come alive.
LMFAO if the hawks fans think they have a chance to win this game. only thing they have is their bs "12th" man. they must think davis and iupati are gonna false start every play, we play smart and MISTAKE FREE we should win easily. theres nothing on that damn team that worries me a bit, we hit and pressure hasselbeck its gonna be a long day. their d is gonna be a joke and gore should cut through them easily like he does yr after yr and with an improved oline and weapons surrounding smith who i really think will be a much different qb should rip apart that secondary.

we lose this gm with dumb mistakes or if we decide not to show up, were coming out wk 1 playing no games and showing this is our division and stomping on teams we should beat
Niners by 2.5 when I just looked in Vegas. Almost tempting to take that bet!

I hope Hasselbeck doesn't try to run the ball again. That one was a little painful to watch. I think Willis taught Matt his lesson...
[ Edited by SJniner7 on Sep 5, 2010 at 8:36 PM ]
If we can put pressure on Hass like I expect us to do and the O moves the ball.....28-10
Share 49ersWebzone